Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool video if you're into dudes' hands and mumbling.

Nah, I kid. I never could get into video reviews, no matter how badly I am anticipating a new toy. I prefer pics and text.

Does that make me a crotchety old man?

Nah, it's just that you prefer something else and there's nothing wrong with it.

I enjoy both types of reviews, as long as they're on point at things you need to know. For video reviews I prefer those that demonstrate the figure's articulation :)

Thanks Durable,

I cancelled my pre-order w/BBTS & ordered w/WM ship to home. Even though I live 10 min from WM the parking and waiting to pick up the package is a pain....:lol

Your welcome!!,

I got mine yesterday from amazon. It's a nice Figure!!! image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Extremely easy to pose!!! I love it!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 267
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 270
Nothing for me from Mezco or BBTS. :( Crazy Walmart got him faster and I preordered all 3. Afraid to be venturing in 1/12, but miller bats is my favorite story and version of bats.

Fantastic. Love the dio-set up, Durable.

Thanks!
I really like this figure! Can't wait to get superman!

What huntress diorama is that?
--it's the huntress from matty collector, the stair structure is from sideshow's gi joe 1/6 line.

Just ordered one from WalMart. If it ships before BBTS I'll cancel that one. Bring on the BAT.

My walmart order shipped. Should get it Monday. Damn was that fast.

I ordered this onThursday from Walmart and it was on my door step this morning! That's less than 48 hours with free shipping! Go Walmart! Will post pics as soon as I can!

I ordered this onThursday from Walmart and it was on my door step this morning! That's less than 48 hours with free shipping! Go Walmart! Will post pics as soon as I can!

Yes Walmart came through for me incredibly fast! Who'd think it. The box was in perfect condition

Nice! They shipped it in a box, right?

Back