Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

You guys that have ordered and gotten yours from WM, what shipping method did you use? I'm thinking of ordering one cause I want it yesterday, but I have a feeling if I do, I'll get an email from BBTS tomorrow saying theirs shipped, and get both at the same time anyway.

You guys that have ordered and gotten yours from WM, what shipping method did you use? I'm thinking of ordering one cause I want it yesterday, but I have a feeling if I do, I'll get an email from BBTS tomorrow saying theirs shipped, and get both at the same time anyway.

IDK about anybody else but I got mine from WM shipped Fed Ex..Safe and securely packed

I'll tell ya in hand it's impressive. For a 6. " figure :clap

I really wish Mezco got the BTAS license instead , if they can come up with this with solid articulation and detailed piece ..WOW. Here's hoping Maybe they could do a Hush line down the road :pray:

Last edited:
Re: Mezco: 6 Inch DC Figures

I don't think batman has a chance--sweet!!!
You mentioned that venom was a custom(if I'm not mistaken) from what?

Well if Bats had his body armor he would win. So either I can wait for Mezco for their version; or have someone else do a custom for me...:lol

This custom was done by an excellent artist in the Phillippines. The base was from a Street Figther SOTA Sagat figure.

He added extra mass to the upper body, resculpted the legs/feet, also the head sculpt is all new. I also have the famous grinning Venom coming soon from the artist.

Re: Mezco: 6 Inch DC Figures

That is a very nice figure!!! That'd be a good fight with bats, and venom.

I am genuinely excited to get this figure. I have the 2 versions available at BBTS on PO but really wish now i had picked up the mezzo EX as well. The figure just offers so many display options that all 3 are warranted. This appears to be all the fun that DCUC used to be and all the quality costume/accessories of the sideshow 12" figures.

This scale is fantastic for diorama displays and appears to really bring this figure to life ^. great pic with bane btw. :)

Can the suit be taken off or is it sewn shut?
I wanna get this but I'm kinda worried about breaks and how hard it would be to fix them.

also
has anybody tried putting the cape UNDER the plastic neck piece?

Back