Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not QC issues (that I know of), but rather about being marketable, like price point issues and shipping issues, and seeing how big this one is...

[...snip Bat Tank image...]

Right, makes sense...it'd be pushing the envelope a bit. Man...I haven't read the book in a while, I forgot what that thing looked like!

Don't worry I'm the same.

MHNa2Qj.jpg

I was going to read it again last week, but I decided to wait until I have my figures, so I could read it again while holding my figure like a big dork.

I used to re-read this book every year, but I've skipped the last few because of the back-issue backlog I've got. I've got a craving to read it now, but I want to wait to get the figure on hand as well.

Damn, oh well at least we'll get more figures. Crossing fingers for Old Man Bruce with removable armor, not just the helmet. If not Bruce in his suit and Armored Batman with removable helmet or swappable head.

In an interview, they said they hadn't worked out the logistics for Armored Batman yet. They also said that they had to figure out if they could reuse a Robin body to make that figure feasible. Since they mentioned the third figure in that interview, it's a pretty safe bet that it's not Armored Bats or Robin yet.

I'm guessing Superman, even though the interviewee did mention Two-Face and Green Arrow while they were talking...

It would be great to have some good quality 1:12 figures to go with it though.

Uh, they're also doing an awesome line of figures, as well. All of the QC issues that afflicted Wave 1 have been fixed going into the future, which means that the two figures that go with it are both good quality.

Have you not seen the awesome DC Collectibles Batmobile from The Animated Series? I really don't know how Mez could possibly top that.

Yeah man ... Love that batmobile and already preorder that i always love that batmobile, mezco have chances and able to make 1/12 batman animated series so we get batmobile from dc and batman from mezco... Awesome plan

Uh, they're also doing an awesome line of figures, as well. All of the QC issues that afflicted Wave 1 have been fixed going into the future, which means that the two figures that go with it are both good quality.

I've seen that line, but I'm not really impressed with it. I'm not a fan of how the joints look. I think they would look way better in the one:12 line

I've seen that line, but I'm not really impressed with it. I'm not a fan of how the joints look. I think they would look way better in the one:12 line

Well, naturally. No joints is better than exposed joints, any day of the week, but, outside of the soft goods, I'd say that, in terms of accessories and articulation, they're actually not too far from the 1/12th figures.

In an interview, they said they hadn't worked out the logistics for Armored Batman yet. They also said that they had to figure out if they could reuse a Robin body to make that figure feasible. Since they mentioned the third figure in that interview, it's a pretty safe bet that it's not Armored Bats or Robin yet.

I'm guessing Superman, even though the interviewee did mention Two-Face and Green Arrow while they were talking...

I'm convinced it will be superman, which is all well and good but i would prefer just about any other figure-robin/gordon/unmasked batman/green arrow...I would love a superman if i knew we would get those also.

my concern is the sheer number of properties these guys have. Im sort of concerned they will give us 2 or 3 from each property and call it a day, moving on to star trek or something.

"no robin I'm afraid but look at this amazing capt Kirk figure we have......."

I'd probably guess Superman, as well, because you can't do Superman without Armored Batman, and I doubt you'd need to figure out the logistics of a figure you didn't plan to produce.

Damn they already mentioned Armored Batman. I'm sure Superman would be next after Leader Mutant, but I would love to get Green Arrow first.

I have all 3 versions on PO, I had to add an extra black and gray version. on ig, mezco said once it's gone, it will not have any rerelease unless another version is made. And they said which is unlikely.

I didn't even know about Batman until a week ago.. dang he looks fantastic.... now I need to get him.

Just tried to order the Mezco Exc and got this... "The requested quantity for "One:12 Collective Mezco Direct Exclusive Limited Edition Batman" is not available." Guess he is sold out there as well.

Last edited:
Since they making mutant leader, any chance we will see the joker anytime soon ?, really excited with this 1/12 line

Since they making mutant leader, any chance we will see the joker anytime soon ?, really excited with this 1/12 line

Since they did three different batmans, I would think the logical options should be Joker, Robin and of course superman next with maybe a armored Bats in the future

Back