Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Needed to update credit card with Mezco because I cancelled the one on file. Called them and they said they can not. I have to wait for them to try and process the exclusive bats order. Rep said once card declined they will notify me. I really hope they do, stupid they cannot update payment info. I have the other 2 preordered at bbts.

Yeah. Mezco's 1/12 concept is briliant, IMO. If they would make a follow-up on this line at least with a Superman from TDKR, that would be an auto purchase :)

Mate... That this is gonna be very very big and if they do its instant po for me lol ... I really hope they will do animated series,

That would have to be almost 3'x3', that would be gigantic.

I own both Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile and Tumbler. I would imagine mezco price would be easier to swallow.

The size wouldn't bother me.

Mate... That this is gonna be very very big and if they do its instant po for me lol ... I really hope they will do animated series,

Have you not seen the awesome DC Collectibles Batmobile from The Animated Series? I really don't know how Mez could possibly top that.

Have you not seen the awesome DC Collectibles Batmobile from The Animated Series? I really don't know how Mez could possibly top that.

It would be great to have some good quality 1:12 figures to go with it though.

They said it was just not viable to make that Batmobile, but they did confirm on twitter that they did have one more figure for TDKR in development besides the Mutant leader :yess: AAAND that it won't be the last one :yess:

Damn, oh well at least we'll get more figures. Crossing fingers for Old Man Bruce with removable armor, not just the helmet. If not Bruce in his suit and Armored Batman with removable helmet or swappable head.

Man, that would be cool, a removable armor with maybe damaged pieces like damaged chest plate and cowl, and obviously a Superman to go with him so we could put together a sweet battle dio.

I think the Bat-tank would experience the same issues HT's 1/12 Bat, in fact I think the Bat-tank is even bigger than that, so yeah, I understand if they don't make it.

What issues did HT's 1/12 Bat have?

Not QC issues (that I know of), but rather about being marketable, like price point issues and shipping issues, and seeing how big this one is...

mutant-leader-01.jpg

Back