Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I promise that you'll be punching the wall before the 2 minute mark. :lol

Pierre: "Doctor Strange, based on his classic look, with our twist on it, which we try to do with all these characters. They're 'classic' looking, but, still not quite 100% 'classic,' which we try to do 'cause...it's more fun that way, honestly."

Shartimus: "Yeah, we were talking about that a little bit, earlier. I think that's pretty awesome because it's not so far off and so far distant, where it's something where you're making the characters unrecognizable, but it's your own 'spin' on it."

Pierre: "Right."

Me:

giphy.gif

Pierre: "Doctor Strange, based on his classic look, with our twist on it, which we try to do with all these characters. They're 'classic' looking, but, still not quite 100% 'classic,' which we try to do 'cause...it's more fun that way, honestly."

Shartimus: "Yeah, we were talking about that a little bit, earlier. I think that's pretty awesome because it's not so far off and so far distant, where it's something where you're making the characters unrecognizable, but it's your own 'spin' on it."

Pierre: "Right."

Me:

giphy.gif

Lol! That was perfect.

The cloth definitley takes some getting used to. I've never had a 6" figure like this before. When I go about posing him the process is a bit different than your average figure.

He looks great. I really hate the cape wire stand thing though. Super frustrating to use and looks ugly.

e25ff5187bcbff885f4af259fa4fe6e7.jpg
6bed7e20cf1b10d1326f1f1627d8e886.jpg
752b18d435552b2dc648320aaba3438b.jpg

From Mezco Toyz Facebook

Guess who fought his way out of the clutches of cancellation? The details are still being worked out, but after NY Toy Fair it's determined that he will go into production. No more details than that for now. We heard you guys and we were amazed by the response of this figure getting put on hold. Thank you for your passion!

Knightmare Batman 02.jpg

Glad to see they are listening to fans and are bring back Knightmare Batman! I was a little disappointed when it was cancelled but also a little relieved because then I could save some money. 😆

Looks like that's not happening now lol. After getting the BVS Batman the other day I'm going to try and get this over the Mafex.

Edit: Thought I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be some sort of exclusive. 😐 The BVS Batman is great but I had to pay way too much for it to get it here in Canada. If Knightmare Batman is going to be even more expensive I'll probably have to pass if that's the case.

those knee pads and the jacket look super super bad imo, this def needs more work

It does need some work. The coat needs to be darker (the Hot Toys coat was also too light in color). And the scarf needs to be a bit smaller. I'm sure they'll continue to make some tweaks before releasing him. But, glad to see they are going through with this. I really love the Knightmare look. I might pick this up to go along with my Hot Toys version.

Glad to see they are listening to fans and are bring back Knightmare Batman! I was a little disappointed when it was cancelled but also a little relieved because then I could save some money. ��

Looks like that's not happening now lol. After getting the BVS Batman the other day I'm going to try and get this over the Mafex.

Edit: Thought I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be some sort of exclusive. �� The BVS Batman is great but I had to pay way too much for it to get it here in Canada. If Knightmare Batman is going to be even more expensive I'll probably have to pass if that's the case.

I'm also in Canada and looking for this figure, cheapest I've seen would be about $130 CAD shipped. How much did you end up paying for this?

I hope they make his kneepads plastic and not just stickers. I'm really happy to hear he isn't cancelled! I got to see him in person one year and he looked great, considering his scale.

Back