Mezco One:12 - Barbie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koonfasa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Had you going there, but what if...

Everyone is making everything, so that thought can't be too far fetched. A collectible Barbie in the one twelfth scale just to go with all the other 1/12 (though I guess we gotta wait for G.I.Joe/Mickey Mouse to come back first). More than likely it'll come from the international market like Figma or Figuarts first since they are the bigger examples of a toy line that offers multiple licenses within the same line. I guess there's Funko, Neca, Lego and all the various kubrick/vinyl mini-figures. There's so much mixing, all you gotta see is how many versions of Monopoly or Operation there are. Toy's are just no longer a line of a single franchise or brand. They cross multiple boundaries and one day Microsoft and Sony may share the same networks for Play Station and Xbox.

Or maybe Phicen should make a nice end Barbie.

Matty has allowed other companies to do MOTU stuff, so there is a precedent. I don't know much about that fanbase but that could be hugely popular.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back