Media Metal Gear Survive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed the smooth gameplay in MGS5. The realism was probably the best ive tried as far as stealth goes, so that they copied that over to this game is understandable, but overall this game just looks extremly boring. Everything from MGS5 copied over and added zombies. Really?

I'd consider it realistic if the enemy AI wasn't as dumb as the PS2. They can see far, but that's it.

EDIT: I gave it a watch. It doesn't look that bad and actually comes off as fun. Is it MGS? No. But neither was MGSV.

Last edited:
I didn't pay much attention to MGSV multiplayer, but did it have any coop missions against the cpu that it looks like this will have?

This looks terrible :lol

The whole survival aspect doesn’t mesh well with MGSV gameplay. I felt no tension, fear, or anything with those crystal headed zombies attacking these soldiers. Konami should have just added coop missions to MGSV as DLC. Also this just screams cashgrab, same map, all the reused assets and animations, and enemies that don’t require any dialogue whatsoever.

EDIT: I gave it a watch. It doesn't look that bad and actually comes off as fun. Is it MGS? No. But neither was MGSV.

I echo that sentiment. Now mind you it's not a game I would buy (unless it turns out really fun with friends) but it's MGSV. I was expecting this to be a different game altogether but it comes off as an expansion like MGS VR Mission or Substance.

Oh the comments...they're amazing. Make Chapter 3, apologize to Kojiam, #Fuc Konami, all that. Game doesn't look totally awful but there's so many other games that are more worth my time coming out. I still wonder, what if Kojima made this? What would they be saying?
Also this just screams cashgrab, same map, all the reused assets and animations, and enemies that don’t require any dialogue whatsoever.
Oh yeah, there is no denying that much :lol I feel like with tension it won't work either if the grunts you play as are as OP as Venom Snake. Survival...is strange since that was the point of MGS 3 effectively. I dunno

Am I the only one who's super excited for new and original MGS title? I can't wait to see an in-depth analysis of this from my favorite YouTuber, YongYea.

I will buy the special edition, day one. Have the pre-orders gone up yet? Heck, I'll take two special editions.

I echo that sentiment. Now mind you it's not a game I would buy (unless it turns out really fun with friends) but it's MGSV. I was expecting this to be a different game altogether but it comes off as an expansion like MGS VR Mission or Substance.

It's really no more nonsensical than big monster people that somehow can levitate and throw rocks in the main game :dunno :lol if it's good, why not.

Oh the comments...they're amazing. Make Chapter 3, apologize to Kojiam, #Fuc Konami, all that. Game doesn't look totally awful but there's so many other games that are more worth my time coming out. I still wonder, what if Kojima made this? What would they be saying?
Oh yeah, there is no denying that much :lol I feel like with tension it won't work either if the grunts you play as are as OP as Venom Snake. Survival...is strange since that was the point of MGS 3 effectively. I dunno

As Gaspar put it, "hive mind."

Am I the only one who's super excited for new and original MGS title? I can't wait to see an in-depth analysis of this from my favorite YouTuber, YongYea.

I will buy the special edition, day one. Have the pre-orders gone up yet? Heck, I'll take two special editions.

Seeing how as it's completely detached from the series yet has the series title (same with RE7) it looks fun. I'll wait on reviews though.

Sorry, I'm already giving it a 10/10. It will be the greatest game ever made :lecture :lecture :lecture

The main thing is this doesn't effect fans nearly as much as they're making it out to be. We'll probably get other games some time, this spin off is harmless and so on...but these fans are just losing their minds :lol for no reason. Hive mind indeed.

It'll probably be some sort of mindless game you play by turning off your brain imo, tons of terrible games I can think of like that that fans lauded :lol

I think they're using the grunts and voices from MGO, which is still pretty sad :lol

I want to see MGR2 and I'd definitely be open to a new main story game but, but this MG:S just looks terrible.

You guys don't know what you're talking about. This will be the greatest game I've played since Aliens: Colonial Marines. Another masterpiece.

I think they're using the grunts and voices from MGO, which is still pretty sad :lol

I want to see MGR2 and I'd definitely be open to a new main story game but, but this MG:S just looks terrible.
Wow are they? That's...wow :lol

MGR2 would be great above all else.

They will still have more lines than Kiefer Snake.

c19d6d77caa31ea894ce8268efaad70c.jpg

Back