Media Metal Gear Survive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that's bait then I'm not gonna ask what Solidus has been doing in this thread :lol

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'll get it because i like the gameplay engine. MGSV sucked really bad in alot of ways but i cant say the gameplay was one of them

I liked the gameplay engine, I just found the AI wasn't anything special. Seeing far does not determine "good" AI when they just sit there for 10 second to ponder their next course of action.

There was a learning curve in it since I think most players didn't realize how simply it is to get around them, myself included. I've had harder times dealing with MGS3 patrol routes than anything in MGSV.

Last edited:
More like "Metal Gear Dead Island".
It's borrows too much from Techland's game and feels nothing like l4d.
Yeah, I don't see much of a correlation between this and L4D. Imagine if fans end up liking this and that some of those fans hated Dead Island :lol

I can't really hate it like that. It's not trying to be a straight forward MG game, so I can't really fault it on anything.
C'mon. Yeah it's probably Konami just trying to recover from the money spent on the FE, and yeah it's not trying to be an MG game, it's just using the name for traction, which isn't any less bad.

But that doesn't not make it a generic survival game with recycled assets, and for $40 bucks no less, and we were bagging on Ground Zeroes for that :lol this is no different.

Had this been another mode in MGO or looked as fun and unique as MGR I would be interested, but c'mon guys, you're just giving it the benefit of the doubt in spite of the Brojima hive-mind, and I get it, I tried to myself, but I can't.

C'mon. Yeah it's probably Konami just trying to recover from the money spent on the FE, and yeah it's not trying to be an MG game, it's just using the name for traction, which isn't any less bad.

But that doesn't not make it a generic survival game with recycled assets, and for $40 bucks no less, and we were bagging on Ground Zeroes for that :lol this is no different.

Had this been another mode in MGO or looked as fun and unique as MGR I would be interested, but c'mon guys, you're just giving it the benefit of the doubt in spite of the Brojima hive-mind, and I get it, I tried to myself, but I can't.
tumblr_inline_ocafsxCvzb1rw09tq_500.gif

Keep your Chinese cartoons out of this thread, you weeb.
I'm only a weeb cause you made me like that, Gaspar-san

And that was because you accused me of thinking the game didn't look like ****!

also implying that MGS games aren't like Chinese cartoons anyway :monkey3

You also watch that crap! ...................that would explain where your brain went

Back