Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG !!! I don't know why people are so pissed at this. this is the preparation for what I think it will be one amazing game.
It took me around 2hrs just to explore around and finally find paz and they are still so many things to unlock.

This is one amazing game. the graphics on PS4 are just jawdropping.

I will get all trophies for this game and I am so pumped for the PHANTOM PAIN !!

well worth the 34 or 29 dollars for ground zeroes. I might make a youtube video so you can see how blown away I am with this amazing prologue.
10/10

OMG !!! I don't know why people are so pissed at this. this is the preparation for what I think it will be one amazing game.
It took me around 2hrs just to explore around and finally find paz and they are still so many things to unlock.

This is one amazing game. the graphics on PS4 are just jawdropping.

I will get all trophies for this game and I am so pumped for the PHANTOM PAIN !!

well worth the 34 or 29 dollars for ground zeroes. I might make a youtube video so you can see how blown away I am with this amazing prologue.
10/10

snatchers.jpg

That really doesn't mean anything to me, it's like Soul Reaver, you can beat both games without killing any enemies, just run past them.....But why do that? Enjoy the damn thing. :lol

Man, more people are coming out with their grievances.

Only thing I agreed with is this would be a terrible jump on point for non fans, but he didn’t even do any of the side missions, or seemed to even care about finding any of the tapes, that really add to the story.

The side missions, tapes, and all of the "extras" just sound like fluff that was put in there to make an already short experience seem just a bit longer - which hyperbolizes the effect that you got $29 "well spent", when it's hardly the case. Apparently, the dude in the video was upset by the lack of story and can't be bothered to continue the game any further. I can see where he's coming from.

If you want to save money, you are better off watching someone's playthrough or just the cinamatics on youtube. If you want to be that fan to have all the MGS hard copies I suggest you buy it when the price drops. I play just for the story and find this a huge rip off for $29.99.

I'm terrible at this game lol. I keep being spotted while going to the area to get Paz, tried it with reflex on and I tranq em and then I still get spotted.

Forgot about this for some reason. When I went to TRU to get the game, they hadn't even put it out yet....at 2pm. I was looking for it and so was another guy, both had to go up and ask for a copy (ps4 and xbox one). After that we waited while they looked around (2 people) and after about 5 minutes or so someone i worked with came by asking what I was looking for. Told him and right away he told the workers where they were located. After that one of the guys was like "let me just check to see if we can sell it, if it has a street date then we can't sell it."

After all was said and done me and the other guy made our purchases ($26.-- total + $10gc) I told the my ex coworker, "you know when i worked electronics the first thing i did on a release day was have the new product out."

Just a quick story of me getting this game. Also TRU not only has a $10 promo for this game, they have a 10% coupon for games online to print as well.

I didn't expect this to do that well, but still surprised how much crap this is taking :lol

Hopefully this sends ripples through the gaming community to NOT do this with any other game. Release a complete game, and not make people pay $30 for a little crumb of it.

Back