Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have got to be kidding me. You don't even have to go far. Just check the Official MGS page on Facebook, the Ground Zeroes product page on Amazon, and of course, Twitter. People have been complaining about this the whole day.

I know people are complaining about it, but I was talking about the people who actually own the game, I haven’t heard much complaints from them, but at the end of the day, you either don’t mind buying it or you do. Nothing for people to really argue about.

wasnt it that snake was just a codename? every man in the family had the snake title. now he needs snake for punished snake and naked snake titles. its not actually his name, just shows the type of snake he was.

But he was supposed to throw that name away in PW... but yet again he's still going by it.

I know people are complaining about it, but I was talking about the people who actually own the game, I haven’t heard much complaints from them, but at the end of the day, you either don’t mind buying it or you do. Nothing for people to really argue about.

Well, they'd look pretty darn stupid if they complained that hard and then they go out and buy the game anyway :lol

Well, they'd look pretty darn stupid if they complained that hard and then they go out and buy the game anyway :lol

Thats true, I just can’t understand why people are so upset about this, I have literally logged in over 15 hours into the game, I didn’t just beat 1 mission. If you find the price appalling, don’t buy it, but it’s not like we were’t warned that the campaign would be short. There are a ton of easter eggs, collectibles, and tapes that extend the story. Another thing, this game will be cheap as hell in about a month. Also, this practice isn’t even something new, it has been done before, heck, even movies do this. I just don’t like how people are still calling it a 2 hour game, when it absolutely isn’t.

i dont think they look stupid. i think theyre just allowed to voice their disdain but still want something new mgs related to play. they had hoped for something more. why does everything have to be so black and white. i want the art in the case. i dont own a ps4 but that is the version i will buy soon. i dont want to pay scalper prices for it when theres no more of them. ill play whenever i get around to buying the ps4.

it absolutely is a 2 hour game

I find it funny that Ground Zeroes requires you to drag the bodies to the pick up point for the Fulton recovery system. Yet it will be back to normal in Phantom Pain. Way to pad it out!

I don't know man, I'm still torn inbetween, it does look really good, and more than the price, it's the principle behind it, it's not an honest practice at all, the price does have to do since there's not even enough content to justify it.... or maybe there is, the only way I'd justify that price or even a higher price is if the game:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I find it funny that Ground Zeroes requires you to drag the bodies to the pick up point for the Fulton recovery system. Yet it will be back to normal in Phantom Pain. Way to pad it out!

Kojima’s said they didn’t add it to Ground Zeroes because Camp Omega being a high security black site location, would obviously spot the planes or jets that pick them up. Not sure I buy that excuse, but thats pretty much what he said about it.

I don't know man, I'm still torn inbetween, it does look really good, and more than the price, it's the principle behind it, it's not an honest practice at all, the price does have to do since there's not even enough content to justify it.... or maybe there is, the only way I'd justify that price or even a higher price is if the game:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not really, I don’t want to spoil anything for you of course. It was one of my problems with the ending.

Not really, I don’t want to spoil anything for you of course. It was one of my problems with the ending.

I don't mind that spoiler though, that's why I asked :lol

Hmmm well, then I think I'm gonna pass for now, I might even stream it, eventually, but you're enjoying it, so keep at it bruh :duff:

welcome back kiva, what do you have left mgs related? just rex?
Yep

DSCF9218_zps0c7dcb85.jpg

Thats why i was asking about Ray in the toy general discussion thread, im eager for the 3A Ray. So i can have toy fights with them

I don't mind that spoiler though, that's why I asked :lol

Hmmm well, then I think I’m gonna pass for now, I might even stream it, eventually, but you're enjoying it, so keep at it bruh :duff:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mhmmm that quite gives me a bit more conflict then :lol I won't stream it then, I'll wait for a little price drop, I still don't have my ps4 anyway, thanks man :duff:

i dont think they look stupid. i think theyre just allowed to voice their disdain but still want something new mgs related to play. they had hoped for something more. why does everything have to be so black and white. i want the art in the case. i dont own a ps4 but that is the version i will buy soon. i dont want to pay scalper prices for it when theres no more of them. ill play whenever i get around to buying the ps4.

900x900px-LL-a514bf4b_clapping.gif

:goodpost:

Yep

Thats why i was asking about Ray in the toy general discussion thread, im eager for the 3A Ray. So i can have toy fights with them

Good to see you back, Kiva :duff. I have RAY on pre-order with Sideshow.

And to what Jason said, the Shinkawa art on the slip-cover is probably the one thing that would make me go back on my original commitment for getting GZ at a later date. But, even onto that, I can't really justify spending $29 for just a slip-cover, when there's bound to be an art book released sometime later on.

Game seems nice but would of hopped for it to be a little cheaper. Though a lot of people (me included) bought ZOE for the MGS2 demo, so this isn't that bad to me. I was a little surprised about where it ended though, i knew it was short but when my time showed me 60 minutes I was like "Great, now on to chapter two.....huh?! I played MGS2 demo over and over again for many hours, so I hope I can put in a lot of time into this game as well. The first part of this game I took it slow, but the second half I had to rush it since the game check pointed me with alerted guards, so I had to book it to the end section.

Don't know how long it will take me to get used to the voice change though, he does a good job, but it after hearing davids voice for all these years makes it sound odd.

Back