Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely get it used if its cheaper, that thing isn't worth full price. After one or two playthoughs, you'll be done :lol.

:lol I did intend to get it at some point, but I was in no hurry at all. Plus, I wanted to see the visuals of it on PS4. I'll get it used, run through it, and return it. Don't you get a bonus in TPP for playing it?

I genuinely pity those poor fools that bought it for PS3, present company included. :monkey3

How many times was it bought, again? :monkey3

picgifs-laughing-35443.gif

:lol I did intend to get it at some point, but I was in no hurry at all. Plus, I wanted to see the visuals of it on PS4. I'll get it used, run through it, and return it. Don't you get a bonus in TPP for playing it?

Maybe an extra robotic arm with an epic golden middle finger, to remind us of how much Kojima ripped everyone off.

I want to give that Silent Hills Demo a shot, it literally scared my GF to death when we watched a playthrough.

Looks like I'll finally be playing Ground Beef sometime soon on PS4. I guess next month I'll see if I can find a real cheap copy.

I thought you were absolutely against that game. If you hated GZ before launch you shouldn't play it, you shouldn't even get close to a copy of that game.

You'll come back here and say "I can't believe I wasted my time with this piece of ****!"

giphy.gif

I think Ryan gave it a chance and ended up throwing the game to the garbage :lol

You get some bonus stuff in TPP, it's some Camp Omega exclusive missions if I recall.

How many times was it bought, again? :monkey3

picgifs-laughing-35443.gif

3 times and a tub of glue to please the lord and master. :slap

1414371750653.gif

I thought you were absolutely against that game. If you hated GZ before launch you should never play it, you shouldn't even get close to a copy of that game.

You'll come back here and say "I can't believe I wasted my time with this piece of ****!"

giphy.gif

I think Ryan gave it a chance and ended up throwing the game to the garbage :lol

I was against getting it when it came out. It's been out what now, a year almost? I'll basically be playing it for free. Hey give me some credit, I'm literally like the last guy to finally play this thing :lol

I did, and for good reason. I didn't like the creative decisions and the gameplay. I remember foaming about the magnus effect being a real pain and how Snake controlled like a slug. Turns out none of these are a problem on PS4, aside from the creative decisions that doesn't bear repeating.

I was against getting it when it came out. It's been out what now, a year almost? I'll basically be playing it for free. Hey give me some credit, I'm literally like the last guy to finally play this thing :lol

Alright suit yourself :lol I don't like to say "I told you so" so if I get the chance to say it I probably won't. But if you can get this game for free maybe you won't hate it that much

I did, and for good reason. I didn't like the creative decisions and the gameplay. I remember foaming about the magnus effect being a real pain and how Snake controlled like a slug. Turns out none of these are a problem on PS4, aside from the creative decisions that doesn't bear repeating.

Its just a vertical slice of TPP but with much less content, things like GZ only happen once in a lifetime :lol

It won't be too bad, the hate of the others in here probably would of dulled it down... probably :devil

I expect to think it's pretty, but hate everything else.

Back