Metal Gear Solid Trilogy HD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

Dont know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but there is a limited edition version of the hd collection and it comes with a 244 page artbook which compiles all the previous shinkawa artbooks. Each one of the previous artbooks sells for anywhere between $100 and $200. The limited edition is only $79.99 which makes it an amazing deal. I got my preorder in and wanted to give everyone else a heads up.

preordered! though i wish we got more in our LE like japan or other parts of the world (e.g. soundtrack and mgs1 download)

Luckily for me I'm waiting for the Steelbook from Zaavi so they have February as the release date. No big deal because I still haven't even started Uncharted 3 yet. With MW3 and Skyrim coming out this week I'd never get to these games for a while.

yeah, im really looking forward to replaying sons and snake eater again and playing peace walker because i could never get used to the damn control of the psp. :mad: :lol

yeah, im really looking forward to replaying sons and snake eater again and playing peace walker because i could never get used to the damn control of the psp. :mad: :lol

Me neither. As much as I tried I couldn't do it. I was even taking it on campus to my night classes so I could join the Wi-fi and see what I could get for recruits.

wow then it is worth getting. if i werent so eager to play sol and se again i'd probably wait till it came out too.

Maybe not. I don't believe that the art book will be very concise. Most likely, it'll just contain excerpts of Yoji Shinkawa's work from his previous Metal Gear Solid art book releases.

But, I have it on pre-order, anyway :lol. One thing that's certain, is that MGS items tend to sell out very fast, and the prices sky-rocket soon afterward.

The game inside the LE is the same as the retail release...I will just get the regular edition from WM and return the copy that comes with the LE when I finally receive it. Its a cold rainy day and I want me MGS fix...specifically MGS3!

:lecture Can't argue with that. I think I really just want MGS3 out of the set. Not to start the "this game is better" argument, but I enjoy playing through that one so much more than 2.

Back