METAL GEAR SOLID thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey5:monkey5, deal!!!:D

You would think i was joking right?Im actually not,Ill pay for the limited edition pack,all you need to do is to get it signed,and for that trouble youll get my zombie snake.

I bet many Hideo signed items will be listed on ebay the next couple of weeks,and over half of them would be fakes...

You would think i was joking right?Im actually not,Ill pay for the limited edition pack,all you need to do is to get it signed,and for that trouble youll get my zombie snake.

I bet many Hideo signed items will be listed on ebay the next couple of weeks,and over half of them would be fakes...

that was my idea :D by the way, your bluffing about the zombie snake, all i need to do is get the LE signed? oh my god! you make it sound like a mission :D

You know though, not to many people even know about this, I'm kinda surprised. The tour was definitely kept quiet for a long time. Hopefully not that many people will be in San Fran on Saturday!!! (Fingers Crossed!)

You know though, not to many people even know about this, I'm kinda surprised. The tour was definitely kept quiet for a long time. Hopefully not that many people will be in San Fran on Saturday!!! (Fingers Crossed!)

screw San Fran, LOS ANGELES numba 1 :chew

good god! this song is so painful from the MGS4 soundtrack, oh wait i cant post spoilers anymore :D

that was my idea :D by the way, your bluffing about the zombie snake, all i need to do is get the LE signed? oh my god! you make it sound like a mission :D

It may be a desparation from my part:lol

but it would be kinda cool,i want the Limited edition with the figure,kinda expensive though.
It seems to me that the only difference between the 2 limited editions is the figure...Correct me if im wrong please.

It may be a desparation from my part:lol

but it would be kinda cool,i want the Limited edition with the figure,kinda expensive though.
It seems to me that the only difference between the 2 limited editions is the figure...Correct me if im wrong please.

when i preo the LE in gamestop.com in the description they never mentioned a figure included, but i remember somebody posted that the a figure will be included but that LE is from another country :huh

when i preo the LE in gamestop.com in the description they never mentioned a figure included, but i remember somebody posted that the a figure will be included but that LE is from another country :huh

Yeah its the UK/PAL Edition...

screw the figure, the overpriced 1/6 old snake is better than that :D speaking of overpriced 1/6, anybody know when Raiden is coming out?

This is for you Bats! Make sure you get in line early!!!!!

Los Angeles

Where:
Best Buy
1015 N La Brea Ave
West Hollywood
(323) 883-0219

When:
Wednesday, June 11
11:45 pm - 1:00am

Talent Appearing:
David Hayter - Voice of Solid Snake
Kenichiro Imaizumi - Senior Producer
Ryan Payton - Associate Producer

MAN!! I wish he would come to DETROIT so I could just cross the border and go see him. :(

this sucks !! man or even TORONTO.

NEW YORK is 10hrs from me . I could make it but I have to work all this weekend :(

I hope I will see him one day.

This is for you Bats! Make sure you get in line early!!!!!

Los Angeles

Where:
Best Buy
1015 N La Brea Ave
West Hollywood
(323) 883-0219

When:
Wednesday, June 11
11:45 pm - 1:00am

Talent Appearing:
David Hayter - Voice of Solid Snake
Kenichiro Imaizumi - Senior Producer
Ryan Payton - Associate Producer

thanks man!!
oh my god! David Hayter?! :medic hopefully i dont choke :D why the ^^^^ did i preo LE online in gamestop.com :banghead what should i take? My medicom snakes, soundtracks, games? oh boy im scared

This may be off topic now LOL, anyone think Medicom will do a second wave of action figures?

if you mean the ultra detail figures, i hope not but i have a feeling they might make another 12 inch old snake that have the right colors of the suit, hopefully with one extra head :monkey5

oh yea since im going to the MGS4 tour ill try to hook you guys with sum signatures, if its not 2 item limited :horror:D

if you mean the ultra detail figures, i hope not but i have a feeling they might make another 12 inch old snake that have the right colors of the suit, hopefully with one extra head :monkey5

oh yea since im going to the MGS4 tour ill try to hook you guys with sum signatures, if its not 2 item limited :horror:D

Sweet deal.:chew

well the midnight review for tonight has been pushed back....scandal?:

https://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=190929

"UPDATE: Hey guys, senior editor Sid Shuman here. So due to a little mix-up, our scheduled Metal Gear Solid 4 review will be going live late Wednesday night at 12:01am. I'd love to say that there's a scandalous, salacious, or surreptitious reason behind the change, but the truth is a lot more pedestrian -- I spaced on the date. To review MGS4 early, the game sites agreed to run their MGS4 reviews on a certain date...which turned out to be June 12th, not June 10th. And like a damn fool, I threw out the official paper weeks ago and trusted my creaky old memory. Lose!

But the good news is that we're taking the extra time to make sure that our Metal Gear Solid 4 review is the best on the 'net. And as planned, GamePro's review will contain no spoilers, so you can read it safely without blowing the game's many secrets. Check back late Wednesday night to read our full review -- you won't regret it! Now get some sleep, soldier. You're going to need it..."

I heard Kojima and co. would only sign MGS4 game sleeves given out at the world tour events, but someone got their Medicom Old Snake autographed? The rules in the MGS4 Paris event sure are lenient.

Hope I can at least get my copy of the MGS4 LE signed.

I heard Kojima and co. would only sign MGS4 game sleeves given out at the world tour events, but someone got their Medicom Old Snake autographed? The rules in the MGS4 Paris event sure are lenient.

Hope I can at least get my copy of the MGS4 LE signed.

That was the plan in Paris as well but no one followed the rules. It'd be ridiculous not to so sign what the fans have brought. They sign only one item though.

Back