Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Konami just wants to repackage the same **** not even a year after after the HD collection. ****ing tired of it.

Remake MG1 MG2 & MGS1 and I will be done with the series.

Konami just wants to repackage the same **** not even a year after after the HD collection. ****ing tired of it.

Remake MG1 MG2 & MGS1 and I will be done with the series.

I'd like those remakes too, but I also long the day when we get to play all the games on one console too. I know it takes money and effort, but I'm sure fans would love to see Ac!d, MPO, Twin Snakes etc on the PS3. Minus Twin Snakes, not much is stopping Kojima if he wanted to put such an awesome product out.

Heck, might as well call this "MGS HD Collection: Plus stuff". I hope they make an awesome Collector's Edition to warrant a double dip.

I'd like those remakes too, but I also long the day when we get to play all the games on one console too. I know it takes money and effort, but I'm sure fans would love to see Ac!d, MPO, Twin Snakes etc on the PS3. Minus Twin Snakes, not much is stopping Kojima if he wanted to put such an awesome product out.

Heck, might as well call this "MGS HD Collection: Plus stuff". I hope they make an awesome Collector's Edition to warrant a double dip.

Nude renders of Naomi and Mei Ling :pray:

What they do with MGS1 will determine if I get this or not.

It's been confirmed as being the same, original, vanilla MGS1 already available via PSN Store. No surprise there.

That's fine with me, as long as they do it right it will be worth the wait

They said it would be heavily remastered, and the story would mesh better with the newer games.

No clue where in the pipeline it is in terms of development. It might of just been a brain fart idea from 2 years ago from Kojima Productions.

Actually when the Smake Eater was released, the limited edition of the strategy guide actual came with art book for mgs3

https://www.abebooks.com/Metal-Gear-Solid-Snake-Eater-Limited/4663430301/bd

I think i'll pass on this too. I already have them all :lol

Might just try and pick up the packaging or if it comes with some kinda decent extra i might be swayed.

Coincidentally the artbook with the HD collections is pretty good. It's the only official artbook released with any of the artwork from MGS3 in it. They never released a 'The Art of Metal Gear Solid 3' like they did for every other main title. They even did one for PW!

If i'm not wrong that artbook only contained few Yoji Shinkawa artworks, not detailed as another artbook (MGS1, 2, 4, and PW). Only in HD Collection LE the real MGS3 artbook released.

Correct. The only legitimate MGS3 art was released in the limited edition that came with the HD collection and had art that was never ever released before, but it still wasn't a full MGS3 book since it had MGS2 and MGSPW art in it as well.

The reason MGS3 didn't have an artbook was because the guy that created the first two died. I thik they use someone else out of respect or something?

Yeah i wanna see more concept, thats the best parts of the books imo

The reason MGS3 didn't have an artbook was because the guy that created the first two died. I thik they use someone else out of respect or something?

Yeah i wanna see more concept, thats the best parts of the books imo

I forgotten that he passed. It's a shame since the MGS3 art was so vibrant and unique. I'd love to see concept art of what the Shagohod might of looked like.

I've never played any of them, so this one's for me. That being said, I'm now pissed that I used my $10 PSN credit that they sent on the first MGS.:lol

I'm going to be shocked if it even comes with a copy of MGS1 in disc form and not a PSN code.

Back