Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started working on my MGSV "Punished Snake" figure. Lots to go but happy so far.

Awesome stuff!

Got nothing to do today so I did something dumb by dyeing Meryl's knee and arm covers from black to green. It worked, but it's extremely risky! I also cut off her knife holster and placed it at the back, similar to the game.

doec.jpg

ea5q.jpg

qlnp.jpg

Can anyone tell me how the factory HT Naked Snake body compares to a HT Thor/Captain America body. Is it bulkier? Thanks for the help

Can anyone tell me how the factory HT Naked Snake body compares to a HT Thor/Captain America body. Is it bulkier? Thanks for the help

There has been pics of it floating around here, IIRC it's pretty thin. And it needs to be to fit in that puffy suit.

Sniper Wolf out of the box:

tu4u.jpg

Here's my progress so far. Don't wanna take proper pics just yet as I have a long way to go and haven't swapped the body yet.

lejj.jpg

Holy **** what a difference! That looks right out of TTS. Bravo.

Thanks Plis! Good eye, that's what I'm aiming for. The Twin Snakes 3D models are hard to come by, thankfully I found a bunch.

Hey Plis, are you ever intending on getting the Yamato Liquid like you once said?

Thanks Plis! Good eye, that's what I'm aiming for. The Twin Snakes 3D models are hard to come by, thankfully I found a bunch.

Hey Plis, are you ever intending on getting the Yamato Liquid like you once said?

I really do want it, but it's not really in the budget right now. I plan to get him and Snake in the next year or so. IIRC I don't have much on order toward the end of the year so that might be the time to strike.

Hows the leather jacket. I would assume the age of the item that the suit has started to flake out or soften.

My work in progress Liquid Snake. I repainted the face, hair and sculpted some hair at his sides.

20130519145349.jpg

20130519145107.jpg

I'm done with the Yamato Wolf. Considering how OCD I can get about my work I might repaint her again one day. Anyway, here are some comparison shots (please excuse the cellphone cam):

1bi8.jpg

mrcb.jpg

y6ah.jpg

k39l.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I'm finally able to see your work. Nice job. Definitely night and day I agree.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

A quick bash I did a couple of days ago. I picked up the hs, stand, & harness at MD & raided my parts bin for the outfit & gear.

9155797612_952fc5733c_c.jpg
9155797572_309e4b1c3a_z.jpg

That looks really bad@$$ brother, looks better than the hot toys version:clap:clap:clap hopefully we get a soild snake from mg2 soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back