Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been talking to Scaletta about doing solidus.

We were thinking we could do him next year after Snake sometime if there's enough interest.

Naturally it would be expensive though, he said roughly around $550 for the suit and some accessories. Then there would be the head from Sean on top but the work they are doing is crazy good and I think they could pull off a solidus really well

Last edited:
No just the head, Scaletta would do the rest but they are more than capable - check out there faroa or whatever her name is from man of steel they are doing right now, and the Exo suit from that other movie I can't remember the name of. They are also doing a Geralt from the Witcher 3 all look great.

I have been talking to Scaletta about doing solidus.

We were thinking we could do him next year after Snake sometime if there's enough interest.

Naturally it would be expensive though, he said roughly around $550 for the suit and some accessories. Then there would be the head from Sean on top but the work they are doing is crazy good and I think they could pull off a solidus really well

Any chance on a scaletta cyborg ninja gray fox? As much as I love solidus, he'd take a back seat to a definitive 1/6 frank jaegar

There's a possibility. i was speaking with them regarding that also but needs some good planning as i don't think it would work as fabric suit over a body, not what i would want to put $500+ down on anyway.

They did say it might be able to be done similar to how hot toys do Iron Man, but like i said it needs proper planning so Solidus would more than likely come first.

Will be nice coming off the back of MGS2 Snake anyways, well at least i think so!

Any chance on a scaletta cyborg ninja gray fox? As much as I love solidus, he'd take a back seat to a definitive 1/6 frank jaegar

Also, was speaking with Sean and he thought instead of putting up the 2 eyed Naked Snake head sculpt up later, we may as well add it onto the same thread as the eyepatch head, because they are both already printed.

There is no time constraint on this, so if people can;t pay deposits or for heads right now don't fret, just me a message :wave

Got my sculpts from Amnur. They are fraking amazing. I just finished the paint on the octocamo head and took some pics on my custom.
Still plan on switching the rifle.

IMG_2773_zpsdrbdwbdb.jpg

IMG_2784_zpsqzluigs0.jpg

IMG_2774_zpsg0z7xgwm.jpg

IMG_2778_zpslrwphh4h.jpg

IMG_2781_zps8vwoydat.jpg

IMG_2782_zpsni4zkgd4.jpg

Has anyone ever tried switching the body on HTs Boss figure? I was thinking about doing kt so she doesn't look so square with her shirt zipped up.

I want to but am afraid other bodies will be too tall. I was thinking of getting one of the steel phicen ones.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Back