Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like my jumbo nendoroid ludens shipped from goodsmile, no word on 1000toys shipping the 1:6 one but I think it got pushed back.

Of course, nothing directed to Sueikakyju, or any other member for picking up collectibles! The designs do look intriguing, but I'd rather invest money on characters that I know about.

Figma Ludens looks cool, but he's a little bit too pricey for a mascot character I have no connection to. I'm intrigued to see the in-hand pics, since he's bulkier than most of the other Figma releases.

WetCommonGermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

I figured grayfox would be a given, hopefully they don't take too many Liberties and we have to explain to them why we don't want it so that they take another four 5 months to change it.

I'm tinkering with the idea of parting with all my PAK figs. I just don't care about Metal Gear anymore. Even if they continued the line, I'm not paying $150 a piece. I might keep the 1/6 figs but that's it.

Back