Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gekkos for sure would be cool, was one of my favorite things from mgs4. On the note of things I'd like to see made (aside from mgs1 or 2 snake) would certainly be a Samuel Rodriguez, a decent statue of Sniper Wolf, Raiden from mgs4, Vamp and all the characters from mgs3...

Last edited:
Olga Ninja remains one of my all time favorite designs too. Would love to see her get more attention.
OlgaNinjaFace.jpg

Olga would be rad too, but I'd dig her in the first appearance attire, added bonus detail of hairy pits. I'd definitely buy her in the cyborg suit though.

Quick question, was Cyborg ninja announced before or after Kojima left Konami. If before I fear we may never get another statue..

Olga would be rad too, but I'd dig her in the first appearance attire, added bonus detail of hairy pits. I'd definitely buy her in the cyborg suit though.

I was really hoping figma would do the full series. So sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be really interested in this only if the original color scheme of pink and grey are given to it and not the revised gold and blue/grey colors.

Does anybody have a medicom old snake they would like to sell if so please pm me thanks

Last edited:
Back