Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Point is, if it doesn't have a box and it's from China, it's better to be safe than sorry and just walk away. Who the heck sells months old figures without boxes anyway? :lol

Point is, if it doesn't have a box and it's from China, it's better to be safe than sorry and just walk away. Who the heck sells months old figures without boxes anyway? :lol
I got rid of all the MGS PAK & Medicom boxes, as I (probably) won't be selling them like, ever.

I still don't see how did Quiet figure gain this much value...

Anyhow, as I just moved back, here's the rearranged display for almost everything I have expect 3A Rex & Koto Ray display.
room%202015_1.png

PS. Watching the MGS3 - The Movie on youtube really makes me want a PAK figure of young Ocelot.

I found PAK Master Miller for $40 locally...anyone have him? How is he overall?

PS. Watching the MGS3 - The Movie on youtube really makes me want a PAK figure of young Ocelot.

Yes! And Volgin! And The End! And The Fury! And Eva!.....see where this is going? lol

Nice display!!! I rike it a rot!

As far as the loose figures, i think the ship them that way cause its much cheaper dimension wise. When i look at the listings on ebay the paint usually looks on point but i never buy them because i want all the boxes.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I'm somewhat unsure of the legitimacy of my PAK Solid Snake, since his face seems dreadful (though I'm convinced it's a one off bad paint job cause I've seen that happen and the face actually looks ok at times) and the articulation is more limited than it should be. I was convinced of this when I thought the box had no serial but it looks like it was scratched off, the area where it should be feels like there were numbers. Even then, the rest of the figure checks out for legitimate.

lovely display wolf! I need to clean up mine soon.

I'm somewhat unsure of the legitimacy of my PAK Solid Snake, since his face seems dreadful (though I'm convinced it's a one off bad paint job cause I've seen that happen and the face actually looks ok at times) and the articulation is more limited than it should be. I was convinced of this when I thought the box had no serial but it looks like it was scratched off, the area where it should be feels like there were numbers. Even then, the rest of the figure checks out for legitimate.

There's a blog around called something like Angel Summers or something like that, from a Phillipines collector that makes reviews of signs that MIGHT indicate bootlegs, check that one up if you are not sure :)

On another note, do you guys know for how LOW can I find Hot Toys The Boss? Like, I know it's not the best MGS figure ever, but if I buy it, I don't want to overpay for it

I was going to buy both busts but i just got my motorcycle back and it just costed me $670 on the bill for it so luckily i hadnt gone through with the purchases.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Your setup is always so clean and tidy, Wolf! :clap

Nice display!!! I rike it a rot!

Thanks guy. I keep it minimum as usual but, the thing is I find it to be too white & plain looking.
Will have to do something about it.

Any changes on your displays ?

****! Got my latest loot from Japan and i was sent the Ocelot bust instead of the Venom Snake one :slap :mad:

How much did you get the half scale arm for ? Might get one to display with HT when it actually comes out.

Thanks guy. I keep it minimum as usual but, the thing is I find it to be too white & plain looking.
Will have to do something about it.

Any changes on your displays ?

How much did you get the half scale arm for ? Might get one to display with HT when it actually comes out.

$60 so about the same as what the loose ones go for on ebay, but i just wanted it in the happy kuji packaging

Hi guys, do you know for how LOW can I find Hot Toys The Boss? Like, I know it's not the best MGS figure ever, but if I ever intend to buy it, I don't want to overpay for it :3

Yeah, the prices were dropping like crazy for a while. I could've picked a second figure up for a Ziggy Stardust custom...

There's a blog around called something like Angel Summers or something like that, from a Phillipines collector that makes reviews of signs that MIGHT indicate bootlegs, check that one up if you are not sure :)

On another note, do you guys know for how LOW can I find Hot Toys The Boss? Like, I know it's not the best MGS figure ever, but if I buy it, I don't want to overpay for it
I saw that, and it didn't seem to help much :lol

Does anyone know if there will be any more figures in the PAK Phantom Pain line? If not, are there more MGS PAK figures in scale with the PP figures? Thanks.

Back