Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simple Adobe Illustrator project I did yesterday. The font is a bit different, but not bad for $18 bucks.

2pzlkwm.png

It comes from the game

f40arb.png

:rotfl

About $60, In english you can just search for Happy Kuji Bionic Arm or in Japanese search for Happyくじ C バイオニックアーム

Sweet!
What's the best place to get that Kuji arm? Coming in at $80 plus shipping to uk on ebay.
Interested in these busts (Mmmmm), what size are they?

Im looking to pick up that Figma Sons of Liberty Solid Snake figure. What is the normal retail price for it? I think I see most places selling it at $90. I'm not familiar with Figma so I don't know if this normal retail or already inflated price due to limited availablity?

Inflated due to selling out quick, normal figma price is like $35-$50

Its retail was at least ¥7000. Apparently Konami are seriously jacking up the cost of the MGS license.

Thanks for your reply, When I did a google search of ¥7000, it shows that as 7000 Chinese Yan, which equals $1098 Us dollars...
Or was that 7000 YEN, which is equal to $59 USD, so I guess $30 dollar import markup is added? Man thats a pricey 6 inch figure...

Back