Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my sneaking suit venom snake, here are my displays thus far.

9e6ee950053e9269a710bdcb23f508a1.jpg

20d75bbf74e1fc566fdf447a60db9434.jpg

also waiting on my soviet revo, 2nd man on fire, and i just ordered a koto ray. i also ordered a claymore mine for my solid snake custom, it was the one from john matrix.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
nice video man! if youre interested in liquid snake let me know, im selling mine because i have a custom in the works and hes complete in the box. i had him displayed. if not hes going up on ebay.

nice video man! if youre interested in liquid snake let me know, im selling mine because i have a custom in the works and hes complete in the box. i had him displayed. if not hes going up on ebay.

Thanks very much, I've had the passing thought of picking up Liquid but funds are tight at the moment as well as display space, maybe sometime down the road I will, but thanks for giving me first dibs:hi5:

Anyone know much amiami charge for shipping to U.S? The sneaking suit Snake PAk is about $77 prior to shipping. What about with shipping? I can get it locally for approximately $100. Will amiami be cheaper and how long do they take to ship?

Anyone know much amiami charge for shipping to U.S? The sneaking suit Snake PAk is about $77 prior to shipping. What about with shipping? I can get it locally for approximately $100. Will amiami be cheaper and how long do they take to ship?

Just paid amiami for it and it came out to $101 shipped with EMS.

EMS is real quick. Less than a week.

I always go the cheaper route though. Saves like 10 bucks and takes around 10 days.

Sold Quiet on Ebay:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Received an immediate return request from the buyer stating that they had received this:

RtnDownloadFile.jpeg

God, do I hate Ebay. This is the second time I've had a large bull**** return. The other was for a Tria laser that my fiancé wanted to sell and the woman that received it swapped it with her broken unit.

I'm guessing I'm screwed on this one too.

I don't get it, whats even broken?

Here was the quote from the buyer: "The figure I got was not in excellent condition and had cracks all over the chest of the figure and the paint looked all crusted. The paint in the photo looks like its peeling off."

I'm assuming the "cracks" all over the chest are those pock mark looking depressions in the photo.

Edit: Or are those just artifacts in the photo?

Sold Quiet on Ebay:

View attachment 212892

Received an immediate return request from the buyer stating that they had received this:

View attachment 212893

God, do I hate Ebay. This is the second time I've had a large bull**** return. The other was for a Tria laser that my fiancé wanted to sell and the woman that received it swapped it with her broken unit.

I'm guessing I'm screwed on this one too.

How much are you selling the figure for? I may be interested once you get your return.

Here was the quote from the buyer: "The figure I got was not in excellent condition and had cracks all over the chest of the figure and the paint looked all crusted. The paint in the photo looks like its peeling off."

I'm assuming the "cracks" all over the chest are those pock mark looking depressions in the photo.

lol thats the clam shell, if they bothered to open it they would see its perfectly fine

It just looks like the plastic is casting some weird lighting over the figure. :slap

Could you possibly make a counter-claim or something?

It just looks like the plastic is casting some weird lighting over the figure. :slap

Could you possibly make a counter-claim or something?

Not likely. If the buyer wants a return claiming that the item wasn't as specified, they get a return. If I tried to decline it Ebay would take the money from me anyways from my PayPal account. The buyer always wins. Best case scenario for me is that the item arrives back to me in reasonable condition and I only lose the money that it cost to ship it back and forth, which was about $30.

I should have realized something was up when the buyer purchased it and asked me to go into great detail about what I meant when I said the package had "normal shelf wear". Apparently they were looking for a $100 figure that looked like a $500 figure, with packaging that had never been touched by human hands.

Yeah there is no damage... it's lighting going through the plastic packaging. This guy is a real idiot or full ****face.

How much feedback did the buyer have? I wish sellers had more choice in what type of buyers they can block from their auctions.

Back