Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The designs for MGS V are just getting stranger and stranger. In fact, I don't know what's weirder: DD's Sneaking Suit or Little Gray's aluminum underpants from MGS 4 :lol.

It's gotten way too Anime for it's own good. It doesn't even resemble the series anymore.

Well I think it's safe to assume that dog dies, since it doesn't appear in the rest of the series.

SPUURLLEZ

Man they have a lot of PAKs for this game

GZ Sneaking Suit
GZ Wet Sneaking Suit
Bronze Fatigues Snake
Fatigues Snake
Splitter Snake
Golden Tiger Snake
MGS1-ish Suit Snake
Skullface
Quiet
Little Mantis
Volgin
DD
Ocelot

And I just had the sad realization that I'll be spending $1200 by the time this is done.

A half blind dog, with a knife on it's mouth and a tight rubber suit........
That's japan !
**** you Square, give ****ing Kaz or Emmerich or little Liquid, even the old blind guy was better than this piece of crap.

Here we go! :clap:hi5::yess:
My most anticipated MGS collectable ever, finally!

CGDBsGEUoAAekxW.jpg
CGDBsGPVAAAFqEj.jpg

https://twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/603695328194232320

Wow, it's finally out. Looks fun to play with, love the box. :clap

But they'll leave MGS1-2 unfinished...

I have hope that they'll return to these once MGSV is done. They're going full with these since the game is out. It's the best time to release figures for it.

Remember there's yet to be an Otacon, or Old School Ocelot and only one Solid Snake figure!

It's gotten way too Anime for it's own good. It doesn't even resemble the series anymore.

Well I think it's safe to assume that dog dies, since it doesn't appear in the rest of the series.

SPUURLLEZ

Your wrong. This Dog will be the grandad of Snoperwolfs Dogs, and maybe Snakes too haha

A Vulcan Raven would be right up there alley right now, since they're doing way more elaborate and larger figures nowadays.

He'd be like $180 with that cannon on him. Plus they just seem to like to raise the price another $20 every half year for no reason.

Got the Revo Mini Venom Snake. Nice figure, but they retardedly put the port for the stick to move the eye, like right next to the iris and I can't get the eye placement right at all...

Back