Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HLJ changed the date to June as well...I was looking forward to getting this sometime after my finals, honestly.

"The half-size edition features improved articulation including the ability to turn its head. Hatches on the knees and back-unit open and close - no removal necessary!"

Sucks about the antenna and the color of the LEDs. But, the aforementioned improvements in the above quote, warrants a second purchase from me! :panic:

"The half-size edition features improved articulation including the ability to turn its head. Hatches on the knees and back-unit open and close - no removal necessary!"

Sucks about the antenna and the color of the LEDs. But, the aforementioned improvements in the above quote, warrants a second purchase from me! :panic:

The head turning seems tempting. But if there is no pilot or anything exclusive with it, I'll take my time to get it. If I do that is.

I'll think I'll just purchase it from SSC, and call it a day when it goes up from pre-order. My reward points should come in handy.

I've got some space right on my TV stand, that'll be perfect for this :drool.

Nothing yet. But, I'm wondering, at half-scale, will the Koto pilot figures be a good fit for this?

There won't be any pilot. They confirmed it in the Metal Gear Solid Rex Half Sized Pre-order Post's comments section (on the world of 3A Facebook page).

Back