Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way BBTS got their shipment of the Koto REX in, I guess I will have to start assembling that :clap

maybe theyre testing the waters to see if it should be up or down. i really dont think theyll leave it uneven like that it looks retarded. i say both sleeves up like hes going to fight.

Liquid looks awesome. I actually like the uneven sleeving, though i don't remember if he ever looked like that.

Raiden, I don't know about. Don't like that revengence hair, but I loved MGS2 and he would go great with Solidus.

dumb question: anyone know if the Koto Rex snaps together or will it entail lots of gluing, I want to say it snaps together but can't remember why I think that

dumb question: anyone know if the Koto Rex snaps together or will it entail lots of gluing, I want to say it snaps together but can't remember why I think that

Snap together, no glue required.

By the way, I just received my sculpting tools from Amazon today and I should have the wax by Friday so I can actually start sculpting up Liquid this weekend.

I may also do a Solid Snake with a Stinger, Gray Fox, Liquid and Solid to be posed in fighting stances on top of REX. But it would be a one at a time thing. Except for Solid and Liquid fighting, I think it would only be fair to do both at the same time.

Once I get Liquid done, I will create a interest thread to start taking names.

Last edited:
Well i hope if they go with that direction they leave us options with either a rolled up sleeve or not for liquid. they could just provide extra arms with matching pegs like they did with the gray fox rail gun option.. i dont think liquid wouldnt have lots of accessories anyways

Snap together, no glue required.

By the way, I just received my sculpting tools from Amazon today and I should have the wax by Friday so I can actually start sculpting up Liquid this weekend.

I may also do a Solid Snake with a Stinger, Gray Fox, Liquid and Solid to be posed in fighting stances on top of REX. But it would be a one at a time thing. Except for Solid and Liquid fighting, I think it would only be fair to do both at the same time.

Once I get Liquid done, I will create a interest thread to start taking names.

Don't know if you have seen over on the 3A forum but a guy there made the Mk.III and Raiden

MDthzL2l.jpg

rBYuHwYl.jpg

But I Think Liquid would be a better choice

That Raiden figure looks pretty nice. Just noticed that he doesn't have any hands though :lol

Well, since a few of you guys were posting pics of your signed stuff earlier, here are a few of mine. Not pictured are my signed copies of Peace Walker and MGS 3.

100_0252.jpg

7171588053_05f93a3a98_b.jpg

nice collection dude! i didnt see signed stuff from others tho. btw i just scored a mcfarlane silver solid snake!!!!!! so i got that, getting koto rex, and the boss. sweet month. :yess::yess::yess:

nice collection dude! i didnt see signed stuff from others tho. btw i just scored a mcfarlane silver solid snake!!!!!! so i got that, getting koto rex, and the boss. sweet month. :yess::yess::yess:

Awesome man, congrats. I got The Boss on flex pay - so should be getting it in a few months.

Next month is the real deal when our ThreeA REXes finally ship! :monkey4

what? youre not getting the boss this month? you must have poed her really late then. yes, next month is gonna be sweet. kinda jealous these other guys got theirs. i know mines coming. thats all that matters. theyre pushing out crazy amounts of MGS swag lately. im loving it. when i get my rexes and my silver snake my MGS1 collection will be complete (aside from the just announced liquid). cant wait to take new pics next month. as a matter of fact i will update with multiple!!!!!!!

Don't know if you have seen over on the 3A forum but a guy there made the Mk.III and Raiden

MDthzL2l.jpg

rBYuHwYl.jpg

But I Think Liquid would be a better choice

I could do a Raiden at some point, but at this point the priority for me would be a Liquid Snake.

I should be able to start work on it tomorrow since the rest of my required supplies will show up in the mail.

Wow Solidus, first Kevin Conroy, now Kojima? Hot damn!

Anyway, I received my Yamato 1/6 Meryl today so I rip the box and started to work on her, here's the work in progress so far:

20130207140232.jpg

20130207182815.jpg

20130207185634.jpg

Back