Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you search really hard you can find him for 90. i found it the other day and once i posted it he sold out right away. if i see one ill let you know.:hi5:

Hopefully its bound to happen.

Seeing how the prequels are getting closer to colliding with the main series it's inevitable.

Koji-Pro stated about a year and a half ago that they were considering a 2nd MGS1 remake but it's been a dead zone of information on it since.

im praying for it and im not even into that stuff. mgs remake would be an instabuy for me. i hated them for not putting it in the collection. idve paid 100 bucks for a disk with all the mgss on it.

Conspiracies theories floated around that the incoming remake was the reason it didn't land in the HD collection. Who knows the truth :dunno

i dont get why they just dont use completely unknown actors. the portal, killzone, and mgs youtube movies were insane. i guess we have to cater to the people who dont know anything about mgs.

i dont get why they just dont use completely unknown actors. the portal, killzone, and mgs youtube movies were insane. i guess we have to cater to the people who dont know anything about mgs.

Dumb Christian Bale is interested in playing Snake. I guess he will use his dumb Batman voice for Snake :thwak

I know Kojima is involved with production and it's set in Alaska. At least it's not a Big Boss movie :slap

honestly man i dont care what kind of mgs movie that they make. i just dont want to cry from disappointment when im leaving the movie theater. i want a movie that makes me immediately load a game when i get home. if they ruin this movie i think im going to give up on mgs completely. (that was obviously a blatant lie) :yess:

honestly man i dont care what kind of mgs movie that they make. i just dont want to cry from disappointment when im leaving the movie theater. i want a movie that makes me immediately load a game when i get home. if they ruin this movie i think im going to give up on mgs completely. (that was obviously a blatant lie) :yess:

It will be dog (s)hit like the Resident Evil films.

i seriously think youre right but desperately hope the opposite. if they did a sort of philanthropy type movie id be on board completely. i know theres other metal gears. why not make a movie about getting to them.

i thought he was old news. i though hugh jacksmen was the thing. wasnt he considered for the movie also. i think hed make a better snake that the other jerk off.

i thought he was old news. i though hugh jacksmen was the thing. wasnt he considered for the movie also. i think hed make a better snake that the other jerk off.

Hugh Jackman is kojima's pick bale was considered also.IMO get a unknown for the role.

i said the same thing way earlier. it should be ALL unknowns. its win win for everyone unless the script is bad. new actors will get a chance to really stand out in such a major franchise and we wont get the same old predictable act from the same old predictable actor. it wont be iconic IMHO with the norm. :dunno am i wrong?

Back