Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just asking but I was pretty curious to find out out of everything that everyone has what is their favorite piece of metal gear memorabilia

Sent from the Shell by codec.

How is anyone displaying him so far? Just out in the open or custom shelves?

Don't remember where I saw it but someone stuck two Ikea Billy's together for their bigger pieces (two deep without the cardboard backing on the front shelf-if that makes sense). That probably wouldn't look bad if done well.
I ordered a custom acrylic display box for Rex [80x55x55cm], its done but i dont have time to go & get it.:slap

Hey guys, two more Play arts figures revealed today!

BCZPfGSCUAAOQ6J.jpg
So happy to see this coming :yess:. Raiden looks great but I dont think i'll get him

Just asking but I was pretty curious to find out out of everything that everyone has what is their favorite piece of metal gear memorabilia

I really need to stop being lazy and take pics of what I got.

MGS1
MGS VR missions
MGS2 SOL and Demo
MGS2 SUB
MGS3 SE
MGS3 SUB
MGS4
MGS TTS
MGS Essential Collection
MGS HD Collection

MGS1-4 strategy guides

The Art of MGS1/2/4

A box of Calorie Mate

A cord wrapped survival knife which is very reminiscent of the CQC MGS3 knife

The entire MGS1/2 McFarlane line

The entire MGS Medicom UDF line

Medicom Old Snake, Raiden and Croc Cap Naked Snake

Hot Toys Naked Snake

The entire Play Arts Kai line except for the Sneaking Suit Zero version and Mechs

3A Metal Gear REX EX version

I think that's everything :dunno

Last edited:

Hmm, I can't say at the top of my head, I do have quite a collection but among everything I have, here's some of my items that I truly cherish:

- My signed items by composer Norihiko Hibino.
- The original MGS Pilot Disc.
- MGS4 Japanese Hagane Console.
- MGS Walkman, still sealed.
- MGS T-shirt and Bandana as a prize by Kojima Productions.

I have hard copies of every MGS games, some artbooks, soundtracks, and of course, figures.

Prolly this:

A3 Metal Gear Solid 2 Cover (Yoji nod) from #12 and the complete collection.
Comes with painted overlay.

Pants phots but ya get the jist.

SDC15874_zps0249bbf2.jpg

SDC15872_zpsb4b9bcaf.jpg

Nice guys hey plis there's also the Premium Package versions of the Peace Walker figures too by the way you never said what was your favorite out of all the stuff you have and Ryan listed more than 1

Nice guys hey plis there's also the Premium Package versions of the Peace Walker figures too by the way you never said what was your favorite out of all the stuff you have and Ryan listed more than 1

Yeah I know, the Battle Dress version.

I still can't get over my solidus snake from Play Arts I'm going to say he's my favorite out of all my figures so far

You're asking me to CHOOSE? That's so mean Jason! You start first! :lol

BTW Plissken, congrats on FINALLY getting REX!

I still can't get over my solidus snake from Play Arts I'm going to say he's my favorite out of all my figures so far

Agreed. The only thing to top the sheer vastness of Solidus is if they do a Vulcan Raven which definitely should be sculpted to be taller at least by an inch.

You're asking me to CHOOSE? That's so mean Jason! You start first! :lol

BTW Plissken, congrats on FINALLY getting REX!

Thanks Ryan, I finally got a nice dynamic pose I like so I will post pics this week sometime.

If anyone remembers, I got a Liquid Snake pilot project I'm going to try to have done in the coming weeks. For anyone getting REX either the exclusive or retailer should be interested. I have the tools and wax I need coming in the mail this week so I should have a rough prototype by the weekend. I will have to learn how to make molds to sell them :slap

All right, I give in, Jason. I guess given some thought, my favorite items are the signed copies, because I can re-purchase any MGS item but not signed items dedicated to me. Here's a photo of me with Norihiko Hibino looking on:

videogamesliveinmalaysi.png

Did anyone get that exclusive artbook set? I want to see some damn scans of it!

I would buy it but I don't have 600$ to buy it :monkey2

That's awesome Ryan! I have zero true memorabilia, just garden variety stuff anyone can get :slap

Thanks Plissken. I also have a Rising signed item from someone I'm not allowed to disclosed just yet!

Did anyone get that exclusive artbook set? I want to see some damn scans of it!

I would buy it but I don't have 600$ to buy it :monkey2

Urghh. Talk about being way overpriced.

Back