Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's an idea why not have the sculpt be able to have a cigar in the mouth with a more serious expression? It could come with a removable cloth bandana, I think that kinda pleases most folks, those who don't want the bandana, those who do and those who want a new sculpt, you get all in one!

Exactly. It looks stupid in game. But hey, if they want their figure like that then fine, I guess I really don't care. You know why it doesn't look right? Because he never wore it in the game. No cutscene has him with it on.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

he uses the bandana more in cutscenes than he does the tranq pistol, he is always show using the D114 pistol in cutscenes or his rifle

Here's an idea why not have the sculpt be able to have a cigar in the mouth with a more serious expression? It could come with a removable cloth bandana, I think that kinda pleases most folks, those who don't want the bandana, those who do and those who want a new sculpt, you get all in one!

yes, I would be down for a more serious expression and the cigar, that would look badass. Even just a more serious expression without the cigar would be awesome. hope we someday get a cigar headsculpt for the biker big boss from phantom pain since that's really all big boss did in that biker look, smoke a cigar and ride a motorbike.

thinking about alternate sculpts for venom I couldn't but think a Ismael and Aehab from the hospital sequence in phantom pain would be an interesting yet awesome duo to have, though I would like to see snakes from other games long before that point. Ive got my fingers crossed we will get at least one snake from all the main games including GZ and PW even if its a weird mash up figure with one headsculpt from GW and one from PW since the suit is the same I believe.

For those worried about the old sculpt being re used… you got nothing to worry about. :wink1:

It’s been two years.
Even the 1/12 head is a newly sculpted one, so there is no reason for me to use the old one don’t worry guys!

It’s been two years.
Even the 1/12 head is a newly sculpted one, so there is no reason for me to use the old one don’t worry guys!

Good news about the new sculpt. You seem to be getting better and better at your craft and I can't wait to see it.

I guess Ocelot was put on the back burner because of a certain Cowboy? I'm really curious to see the full figure and decide if I want it. The only other figure from MGSV that I would consider buying would be Skull Face.

And as most of you said it looks weird. Seems the size of the bandana is too big.

to make it pleasant to see in game vi mostly use a mod called "tighten that bandana", it make it look like big boss one, and it really cool looking

411-2-1484181972.jpg

Very interested to see how this one will be constructed. One of my favorite MGS suits of any game. I agree the head would be better served as a tougher/determined expression than a vacant look one.

whats up with tiixij? is she releasing soon? had the body or almost a month now.........cmon limtoys, i sold my mr toys quiet months ago, im waiting for something new on my shelf. thanks.

whats up with tiixij? is she releasing soon? had the body or almost a month now.........cmon limtoys, i sold my mr toys quiet months ago, im waiting for something new on my shelf. thanks.

They wrote on LimToys group that she would be released in June. I have the body of Queit since december 2018.

Where did you buy it ? As far as I remember most of the retailers get it at the turn of February/March but KGHobby got it last week (I don't know why so late) and they had 005 set in March already.

got it from KGHobby so maybe will ship this week i hope, Thanks for the info

Back