Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't we already have that? We can put a longhorn on and his face already has scars all over it.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I want one with an "angry" or "determined" expression on his face. It would suit the character more than the neutral one imo

This is great, love the pumas! Would like to see a mgs2 snake update. Has anybody got any progress on scaletta's one?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I hope we get an update this year on MGS2 Snake [emoji51][emoji51]

That Scalletta body did not look good to me.. Hopefully they fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, the ground zeroes version is actually big boss. It would be nice to know if that figure was going to be made so I don't start making it.

Yeah, I didn't want to say it but Ground Zeroes version is also the real Big Boss in addition to the design being so much better.

Don't we already have that? We can put a longhorn on and his face already has scars all over it.

I mean something like that with a blood and dirt on face

e7e81c307566d0ee28a150b057f8c367.png

and I agree with the most. I would like to see Big Boss in sneaking suit from Ground Zeroes (for me it's better then sneaking suit from MGS2) and this face with blood, dirt and scars

ground-zeroes-snake.png

Oh, I would love a battle damaged face sculpt. It's strange how MGSV is my least favorite MGS game and yet I love the Big Boss/Venom Snake design.

Even the one in-game looked whack. It had no texture on it, super wierd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's a subtle thing about how he's not big boss, so he doesn't get the batman wrinkles on it. It looks like an actual bandana.
Why? That face never wore a bandana.

You can use it if you want. Is the jehuty arm canon? Does that even matter? I think a bandana head needs to come with at least one iteration of these figs.

Well, the Jehuty arm cannon was actually in the game, the bandana was not. I'm finding it hard to see your point and completely disagree with you.

Well, the Jehuty arm cannon was actually in the game, the bandana was not. I'm finding it hard to see your point and completely disagree with you.

Me too. If talk about MGS1/2/3 Snake / Big Boss we can say few words about headsculpt with the bandana.

Back