Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought a 4th detolf and built the lighting for it yesterday. My stuff was getting crowded and theres so much new merch coming out i figured id prepare. Now i have plenty of room for 3a ray on top. Ive been spending far too much money lately and need to relax a bit before i run into problems.

:postpics:

The cabinets are too wide to get a good pic in the small room theyre in. I cant get far enough away. I moved some stuff around and theres 2 cubes left. Cant wait til ray comes out!

rampagness, great picture. I need to still debate on buying Revomini Snake

Also, I got back to Good Smile and they're saying that my free shipping offer won't work - it's only for wonder fest stuff and I only have one Wonder fest Nendoriod, and Solid Snake isn't a wonder fest item so I won't get free shipping on them both. So I need to know, is that sleeve worth paying an extra $20+? I have other figures coming in that month, with that Wonder Fest Nendoriod I'm getting comes up to $80 (it's a two in one)

Last edited:
^
I highly doubt that it will be worth it and from what they have stated there won't be any special part for it like the Shimakaze from kancolle had (special base).
But I'll be getting it anyway (+ $15 for me)

Yeah I mean, it seems not really worth it plus we don't even see what it looks like. With Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan there's a cool base, the main and only reason I ordered her off GSC, which I think is an ok deal. There is a neat key charm with their Card captor Sakura Nendoriod which I could sell or give to a friend.

rampagness, great picture. I need to still debate on buying Revomini Snake

Also, I got back to Good Smile and they're saying that my free shipping offer won't work - it's only for wonder fest stuff and I only have one Wonder fest Nendoriod, and Solid Snake isn't a wonder fest item so I won't get free shipping on them both. So I need to know, is that sleeve worth paying an extra $20+? I have other figures coming in that month, with that Wonder Fest Nendoriod I'm getting comes up to $80 (it's a two in one)

I recommend getting him fast, BBTS had a huge stock in about two weeks ago and it’s now sold out on there.

@ pturtle: I was actually prepared for that and po'd him on HLJ too. But I'm guessing now I'll cancel him on GSC. Doesn't seem worth that extra $20. Hell, if it's just a sleeve, couldn't someone actually potentially duplicate it? I know people did that with the box from Revoltech Snake.

I pre-ordered Nendoroid Snake from Amiami. But, I might do a Goodsmile order as well for a second figure - just for the sleeve, and to display the MGS 1 head on a separate body.

egujeje2.jpg

Just got Revo Solid Snake in.

Anyone knows how does Amiami works with cancellations? I ordered a couple more revolminis, but I previously set up an order for a Big Boss figure to see the shipping costs but I can't seem to be able to cancel it now.

I've been reading that you can't cancel your orders with Amiami? That seems a little cuckoo.

I wanna get the exclusive nendroid if the box is cool. You think well see how it looks before pre-orders close? Are there exclusive boxs usually cool?

I've been reading that you can't cancel your orders with Amiami? That seems a little cuckoo.

What I've done is just not pay for the item. But I guess i shouldn't recommend that. If you email then it was a mistake they'll understand.

I pre-ordered Nendoroid Snake from Amiami. But, I might do a Goodsmile order as well for a second figure - just for the sleeve, and to display the MGS 1 head on a separate body.

Can't go wrong with either company I'm curious to see what the sleeve looks like.

I think the total was somewhere around $43 (with conversion from Yen). They didn't give me a shipping quote, but if I were to guess, it would be less than $10 for unregistered SAL. That's what I paid when they shipped my PAK Raiden figure. It was in a pretty big box, compared to what the Nendoroid Snake figure will be shipped in.

Are you comfortable shipping via unregistered?

I never do that, I did it once and my package got lost, I suppose they're not cheap thieves on the USPS like they are in Mexico's post :lol

So at least priority for me always, and it hurts my wallet :monkey2

Back