Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zavvi has the Metal Gear Revengeance Limited Edition with the Play Arts Kai White Raiden for £27.98! Not a bad deal if you haven't picked him up.

Zavvi has the Metal Gear Revengeance Limited Edition with the Play Arts Kai White Raiden for £27.98! Not a bad deal if you haven't picked him up.

The faaak?? Thanks for the heads up man. I needed White Raiden... pre-ordering now.

I just bought an Arkham City's sweet, sweet steelbook and thought to myself- "If there is one steelbook that I'd really need, it's this":

MGS2_SE_WE_01.jpg

i almost bought one of those steelbooks a couple of times, its really nice. nice work ry! i bought your buddys keychains last night and also ordereed one of those gz tapes from rampagesss. i got those coming plus revo mini snake, white raiden revo, gz premium package with the other revo, and i just got the gz ps4 game with the alternate cover. im on a friggin roll. i also preordered revo ninja and nendroid snake. this weekend coming up im going to preorder ht raiden and 3a ray. man im really going hard on my collection lately. oh yeah and i have the sneak preview snake pak coming as well. geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!

i almost bought one of those steelbooks a couple of times, its really nice. nice work ry! i bought your buddys keychains last night and also ordereed one of those gz tapes from rampagesss. i got those coming plus revo mini snake, white raiden revo, gz premium package with the other revo, and i just got the gz ps4 game with the alternate cover. im on a friggin roll. i also preordered revo ninja and nendroid snake. this weekend coming up im going to preorder ht raiden and 3a ray. man im really going hard on my collection lately. oh yeah and i have the sneak preview snake pak coming as well. geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!

Mosya? Awesome! Glad I introduced him here. :lol

Where can I find one of them MGS2 Steelbooks if I ever wanted one? I don't see any on eBay..

ive seen them on ebay randomly. sometimes they have some dents though. id heat it up and gently flatten them out.

yeah mosya, he hooked me up pretty good, $99 shipped. they were going for like$160 for them and thats not even including shipping on various sites. he definitely lured me in with that deal!

So nice you guys are already have some of tbe new mgs stuff, Im still waiting for PAK to complete its collection, so many lines getting the licence makes me scare that PAK, the most "solid" lineup gets forgotten :O
Also, a question for you guys, can you rank the best US/Japan stores?
I see sometimes US prces are very cheap compared to my country's retailers, what you guys think of:
Toy Arena
Power Anime

Are they good? Are any other good US stores besides BBTS?

Finally got my wall of Kubricks up. The empty one at the top is for NVG Gurlukovich whenever I get him.

MMvWaco.jpg

Finally got my wall of Kubricks up. The empty one at the top is for NVG Gurlukovich whenever I get him.

MMvWaco.jpg

Man I JUST had sold my second un opened NVG Kubrick...I had posted stuff here before about kubricks (even sold my duplicates of the Olive Drab) but no one responded or anything) so I supposed no one here liked/collected the little guys. I will keep an eye out for you on it!

Woah. You had duplicates of the olive drab?!

I considered myself lucky with 1. :lol

Yeah I had 3 at one point, 2 of them were unopened and the other was sealed. I only have one now though :p
I knew they were super rare so when I saw that they were available for a good price, I snatched them up. It was from ex collectors or one of them was from a guy that didnt know of its rarity :lol

MMvWaco.jpg

Wow, nice Kubricks. I have a bunch of them, but not enough of those acrylic cases. I've snatched some up on ebay at decent prices. Is there a better place to find those little acrylic cases?

Ill swap ya my NVG Gurlukovich for your Olive Drab Snake, as thats the only one im missing :lol

Received a box of MGS items from Japan today :panic:
amoung them was Revol Mini Snake

Don't know, its ok but I like the normal scale better and I cant get it in the pose I really want to and it's driving me crazy!

^
Looks good to me. If someone make a polygon/pixalared HS and have it for sale, I'll grab one without a doubt.

Why didn't they put the knee pad to the lower part of the leg (like above the shin)? Would have looked so much better.

Ill swap ya my NVG Gurlukovich for your Olive Drab Snake, as thats the only one im missing :lol

Received a box of MGS items from Japan today :panic:
amoung them was Revol Mini Snake

Don't know, its ok but I like the normal scale better and I cant get it in the pose I really want to and it's driving me crazy!

Now where is the rest of the items? :)

Wow, nice Kubricks. I have a bunch of them, but not enough of those acrylic cases. I've snatched some up on ebay at decent prices. Is there a better place to find those little acrylic cases?

I got mine on ebay from ManOFActionFigures. They also have a website. They sell them individually and in cases of 20.

Bought a 4th detolf and built the lighting for it yesterday. My stuff was getting crowded and theres so much new merch coming out i figured id prepare. Now i have plenty of room for 3a ray on top. Ive been spending far too much money lately and need to relax a bit before i run into problems.

Back