Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sick! Another instabuy. When i get ray ill be getting an airbrush and building rex at the same time. I love motivation.............

probably OMW to do something great, again.

That solidus that started at 99¢ is now up to $60 with 4 hrs left, anyone here bidding on it? Im not but im watching it to see what it ends up selling for.

Well, I met up with Ray in 2010. We got to meet Kojima twice in the same day. First, at the Uniqlo Store in SoHo, and then at the Best Buy in Union Square later in the evening. It was such an incredible day.

There were two more signings last year in NYC; one on June 14th and another on the 15th. I went both of them by myself. I was really sick on the first signing, with a fever and sniffling, but I toughed it out, because I really wanted to meet Shinkawa :lol.

Afterwards, I met up with a fellow SSF member, Evrybdyluvsjosh (who came REALLY late in the day, but still managed to make it). Shinkawa drew an incredible sketch of Snake for him. Josh seriously walked away with the best signatures in that entire event.

That day was a lot of fun, Solidus. I'll put up a picture of his signature one of these days...Guy knows how to draw.

Though I've got to say the MGS shirts they sold at Uniqlo were really cool. Snagged a couple for myself---the one with the PMC logos and world map (Kojima was wearing it when I went) is awesome.

Though I've got to say the MGS shirts they sold at Uniqlo were really cool. Snagged a couple for myself---the one with the PMC logos and world map (Kojima was wearing it when I went) is awesome.

I really love those shirts :lol. It's awesome seeing people's reactions whenever I wear them.

Got my ninja, just need a raiden that im willing to part out. the seller had (0) feedback and shipped it fast as well as protected it. i was scared of a scam but it wasnt! When i buy a raiden ill be selling the body with hands, feet, and kunai on ebay or private sale if someone broke their body on theirs. Im not looking for anything crazy just a decently small base price. my 2nd solidus should be here tomorrow, pretty good week for me. my mommy was so pissed that all i wanted for christmas was a toy..........................im almost 34 btw..............

asa6uhev.jpg

yellow raiden on amazon $100 shipped.
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Square-Enix-Metal-Gear-Rising/dp/B00DYG2G72/ref=sr_1_68?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1386878212&sr=1-68&keywords=metal+gear+solid+figure[/ame]

Last edited:
Back