Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That really is a fantastic figure, sculpt is prob the best one out there for this character. I always have to do a double take on those harnesses it looks like real material, and not sculpted plastic. Can't wait for mine to show up. I have the play-arts Chris Redfield sitting in a pile of loot at BBTS waiting for this guy to show up.

I don't know what's taking BBTS so long! I would have gotten this figure sooner, but I don't want to spend $60+ for it on Ebay.

hey guys i had a quick question. i have the tiger stripe medicom on order from sideshow. i know that the paint apps and the face dont look like the prototype pictures they have on their site, so i guess i was wondering if anyone had some close ups of the production face. also, is anyone a little apprehensive to buy him on the possibility of a hot toys mgs line???? i just dont want to buy this version and then have a better version come out later on and not be able to get what i paid.

hey guys i had a quick question. i have the tiger stripe medicom on order from sideshow. i know that the paint apps and the face dont look like the prototype pictures they have on their site, so i guess i was wondering if anyone had some close ups of the production face. also, is anyone a little apprehensive to buy him on the possibility of a hot toys mgs line???? i just dont want to buy this version and then have a better version come out later on and not be able to get what i paid.

I have a few pics of my RAH Tiger Stripe Snake on my profile. They're not of the best quality, but be sure to check them out if you want. The re-releases aren't really limited, so if you have any reservations, it wouldn't hurt to hold off the purchase. You'll be paying full price at Sideshow, compared to Ebay, where it will be cheaper.

It'll be TRULY AMAZING if Hot Toys ever picked up the MGS line. Who knows, with the enormous popularity of Peace Walker, it just might happen :dunno.

I have a few pics of my RAH Tiger Stripe Snake on my profile. They're not of the best quality, but be sure to check them out if you want. The re-releases aren't really limited, so if you have any reservations, it wouldn't hurt to hold off the purchase. You'll be paying full price at Sideshow, compared to Ebay, where it will be cheaper.

It'll be TRULY AMAZING if Hot Toys ever picked up the MGS line. Who knows, with the enormous popularity of Peace Walker, it just might happen :dunno.

hey man i cant find the pictures on your profile. where are they located at?? thanks.

I am so so tempted to get that play arts snake for my desk its a top top figure, need to liven up my work space and i think this will be perfect :)

Wow, that Peace Walker figure is awesome!!! :rock

Does Feng ever sell his figures to fellow collectors? :( I remember him making a Rambo 4 figure, and it was also never sold.

Beautiful as it is, its just a repaint, plenty of very talented painters on here could come up with the same results

I have enquired about getting mine repainted by a painter on here :)

slightly off topic but will there ever be a movie made of MGS do you think?

I could see Bale playing Snake

There were rumours a while back I think. I'd love to see Bale play him as well. Think he would be perfect!

If not, Eric Bana.

I think Hugh Jackman was rumoured to be in the running, as well. He'd be a good choice, IMO. But, with that said, Christian Bale is my favourite actor, and I could picture him playing Snake.

slightly off topic but will there ever be a movie made of MGS do you think?

I could see Bale playing Snake

As Rob said, there were rumours and Bale was a bit of a fan favourite! I think he also expressed interest in it in an interview. Kojima expressed interest in Viggo Mortensen playing snake. That was quite some time ago, before the Bale rumours I think. David Hayter submitted a screenplay but it was rejected. Also Kojima was thinking of it being based around MGS1 and the Shadow Moses incident.

But last I heard though it was stuck in development hell!

To be honest though I don't know if I would want a MGS film... don't know if it would live up to expectations. I would rather have no film than a crap film. I think I read that Kojima felt the same. That he wasn't entirely confident that it could be done justice! Worried that the franchise would suffer from a crap film.

But yeah, at the moment it is postponed indeffinately stuck in development hell! So we wont see anything any time soon.

Would love a great MGS film, but like I said, I would rather have no film than a crap film!

Back