Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him.

8e6usupe.jpg

probably OMW to do something great, again.

Before that, a few minors. Be careful, his head guards fall of VERY easily. I also cant stand how they ram plastic all inside his body. Upon inspecting how to get the plastic out i noticed theres a new shoulder joint, its now double. Way better posing i see and why not use it on bb? Anyway heres the pic of the joint

tynazu8u.jpg

Oh, my bad. Heres where hes going in that pose for a bit. Maybe when im not being nagged by friends to hang out i can post some more pics.

yjesu7en.jpg

a3e3amad.jpg

I can't wait to get it, the eye ball moves just like the Snake version right? Is it only a Red eye or is there two?

theres 3 faces for some reason. one red, one blue, one no eye. oh and yeas, they move with like a toothpick type tool instead of a stupid nub you have to pick at.

i hear ya. i wouldnt get my hopes up of any special items unless its an exclusive figure. i want the mariachi costume for my pak raiden. it would be such a ***** to make.

Back