Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snake, Fox, Red Fox, Raiden and White Raiden seem to be the rarest.

I think Liquid will be really pricey.

Liquid is going to be my favorite of the entire line.

I know i wish i'd have waited and bought one

Literally the day after i bought it they dropped the price to £70 and i used a £10 off code so i could have got it for this price

I'm not too bothered though it's a great figure worth the money i did pay

Frank I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped it down to £30.
They literally have no idea how much this stuff is worth.

It's not that much of a steal for a used figure really. They are just mega expensive in the UK for some reason. Trying to fully rob yo ***

I only paid £40 for mine in UK but $100 i'd consider a second. Definitely if it was a Ninja.
Used never bothers me as long as it is not knackered by fat kids.

It's not that much of a steal for a used figure really. They are just mega expensive in the UK for some reason. Trying to fully rob yo ***

And in Asia. Thank God the universe balance itself out with HT figures. They're darn cheap here. You can still get a DX09 for less than $200 and a Reeve Superman for $135.

It's a great set actually and the first real special edition game I've bought. I like the Japanese one too and can't even bare to part with the game as I only bought it for the dwarf gekkos. Displays very nicely!

That is cheap! the UK ebay is just full of robbing bastards who want double the retail price for a used figure that in some cases had a dodgy elbow!

And in Asia. Thank God the universe balance itself out with HT figures. They're darn cheap here. You can still get a DX09 for less than $200.

I got mine for £50 BNIB. There's not a prayer i'd spend double on a figure that's been used. They are literally just trying to scrape as much money as humanly possible out of the suckas who will pay

I only paid £40 for mine in UK but $100 i'd consider a second. Definitely if it was a Ninja.
Used never bothers me as long as it is not knackered by fat kids.

It's just a shame that there is still some stock of these figures out there but the pricks who have them want to jew you out of all your money.

The collectors and people who would actually appreciate them can't have them. I like don't get me wrong but they aren't worth £100+ even brand new

EDIT: Wow i got away with a offensive word :yess:

Back