Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I've read the original Japanese script did not specify the gender of the child, and more like refer Sunny as "a child".

Same case with Dr. Clark, though that was fixed in DGN.

Oh, anybody playing the HD collection do try out the letterbox aspect ratio. For some reason it's more pleasing to the eye.

Hideo posted these on his twitter so i wrote: fishing lures!!!! Hopefully you catch something........
5y2a8aqa.jpg

Hopefully he doesnt pick up on the duality of that comment.

sent from a tormented past

Thanks Plis. Would you say the same about the regular Ninja as well?

Hmmmm. I would assume Fox is more valuable so I would probably bump that up a little bit. Maybe 120$? As long as they're in good condition, I think those prices are respectable given the retailers no longer have them.

I've seen a few recently that haven't been over the top in price. Some have had a dodgy elbow or something though

The guys selling the Ninjas and Snakes for 300$+ should be beheaded. They are basically going to eat them since they won't budge on the price.

I wonder if the same will happen to MGS2 Raiden and Liquid. It's hard to predict how sought after these PAK will get. We have Raiden, Snake and Fox but on the other hand we have the PW lineup and Meryl that's still the same price.

I think Liquid may end up a costly figure as people may sleep on it and then want it when it's gone

I don't see Raiden being the bigger seller of the 2

Back