Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got me a set finally

DSCI1570_zps32216db5.jpg

They all look good together

Kinda glad i only got the regular version and white as they seem to be the best. The yellow is cool too, probably would have been better as game version but alas it isn't

I've noticed a lot of people have just bought all the Raidens, Snake and Grey Fox, Solidus get very little love and is probably the best figure after Raiden

Got my Blue and final Raiden. Here's the complete set.

161j3ux.jpg

30muzkj.jpg

20j1e9y.jpg

153wg2v.jpg

2i9kswj.jpg

4hw9at.jpg

I bought 2 blue raidens on ebay because I freaked out and thought my contact for SDCC wasn't going to be able to get them. Turns out he did, so now I have 4 of them. Guess 2 are going up on ebay when I get them.

btw plis, good job on the raidens. i had to hold off on my blue raiden because i just bought a new boston acoustics g5 subwoofer for the hoopty. ill be scoring one soon. the raidens look sick together.

Do you guys think they may do another solid reissue seeing they show them together?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Man I hope so. I was thinking the same thing when I saw that picture. I also hope they also fix the QC issues that were prevalent with the figure - if they do re-release it.

Back