Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1003979_10151664887900141_1401407976_n.jpg

Why am I not surprised.

Yeah, really this shouldn't surprise anyone. MGSV is the hot topic now, so it's more likely they'd capitalize on that rather than MGS2 Snake which they can do anytime really.

Though I'd rather have seen MGS2 Snake, I'm happy to see this as well as I like the character designs of V so far.

Can we get this one for reduced price? We have the exact same toy already with a slightly different head.

Can we get this one for reduced price? We have the exact same toy already with a slightly different head.

It would've been nice if they did a special exclusive, for example, make the figure as Punished Snake and include this head without shrapnel as an alternate to go with your previously purchased PW Sneaking Big Boss.

Would never happen though LOL.

It's very annoying when companies tackle the hot franchises instead of starting from the earlier parts. Oh well, looks good I guess. MGS2 Snake better be in the pipe.

It's very annoying when companies tackle the hot franchises instead of starting from the earlier parts. Oh well, looks good I guess. MGS2 Snake better be in the pipe.

Annoying as a fan, of course, but smart as a business move.

I'm sure they will do MGS2 Snake, they have to. Right :dunno? LOL

And this: :dance (just saw it and wanted to use it LOL)

In the attic the other night I found a box of my old Toy Biz X-Men figures, was thinking about doing some MGS characters to fit in with that line. Figured it'd be something different and pretty cool.

Only a select few figures truly are sellers, a lot of retailers are stuck with their products.

Which baffles me why they don't release MGS2 Snake, rerelease MGS1 figures.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the next figure ended up being Rosemary over Snake. :(

Back