Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap:yess:just scored another tiger stripe rah for $106 shipped. i bought the last one for $100, but sold it a while ago for some reason. im glad i didnt overpay for this one. now i finally have the full mgs3 set. im psyched. still looking for an olive drab old snake, if anyone has one they wanna part with let me know. thanks!

I was thinking of completing the line too, that way I'd have every official 1/6 scale MGS figures. Not too keen on the Cold War Snake though, he looks weird.

How much does an Olive Drab Old Snake goes for nowadays?

Wow congrats! Been thinking about getting one of those medicom snakes. Is the knife sheath on the shoulder rubber? Ive always wondered

Nope, they're all solid plastic.

These gekko guys are pretty cool. You guys were wondering about the pole arm, well you can't build it because it doesn't give you pegs to connect the arms at th ends. Here's a shot of them with Raiden:
3avuvage.jpg

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Nice! They do compliment the figure. I wonder if anybody's gonna built a sliced up diorama or something. Bonus points if they have a button when pressed "RULES OF NATURE!!!!" screams out. :lol

Can you use the arms of the dwarfs with the gripping hands to link on to one-another to simulate the whip?

Hey Jason, does the Yamato Sniper Wolf have the exact same body as Meryl's and does her shirt opening can go any bigger? I just bought a Phicen body in preparation for her and I hope I don't have to do any tailoring.

the gekkou's magnets are VERY strong. almost to the point where it initially felt paint stuck. glad i got em for that sweet price btw theres the same seller on ebay thats selling another LE for $55!!!! somebody better snag it!

yes it is!

Are there any buttons on her shirt? In all fairness the headsculpt doesn't seem as bad as I thought it is many moons ago. The jawline, eyebrows and lips are all there. I can't wait to start working on her as soon as I get her early next month.

headshotsh.jpg

did you find it because i posted it? i originally found one and hooked someone else up then they listed a 3rd. you know you can get just the gekkos at various sites on preorder right? urban collector has them up for $26.

Back