Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think were neck and neck on the collection plis. Lookin good. 2 more weeks for my rex. I just got mr zero more than you. But you got all the zoe frames you bastard!!!!!

Sent from the Shell by codec.

The infamous drooping REX jaw...

023.jpg

I don't think the jaw looks bad at all dude.

Does anyone actually display their figure with the lights on? Seems like a cheap gimmick to me, not to mention I wouldn't want to leave batteries in my figure anyway in case they leak.

ok, I think I found a spot to display my Rex. Just need an acrylic display case made up. Can any aussies point me in the right direction for a place that does custom displays? Preferably in Melbourne.

I don't think the jaw looks bad at all dude.

Does anyone actually display their figure with the lights on?
Seems like a cheap gimmick to me, not to mention I wouldn't want to leave batteries in my figure anyway in case they leak.

Never. I might actually remove them altogether.

I'm going to use an external big battery and run wires to the battery terminals from Rex's terminals so I never have to deal with that problem I already have it all planned out

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Loving the collection Snake. Never been a colour varaint collector but that red ninja with alternative heed is calling me.

Me either, but it's too unique so I had to get it immediately. I wanted it so much that when it's arm broke be accident (stupid PAK elbow joints) that I replaced it right away with a whole new figure :slap

I'm still pissed at hot toys. Bought my Boss from Loontentoys on ebay and the rubber strip came away from suit on leg.
He's cool about it but when I tried to cut out the middle man (saving me and himself postage costs) all hot toys had to say was buy from an official hot toys merchant next time.

W4nkers!

I'm still pissed at hot toys. Bought my Boss from Loontentoys on ebay and the rubber strip came away from suit on leg.
He's cool about it but when I tried to cut out the middle man (saving me and himself postage costs) all hot toys had to say was buy from an official hot toys merchant next time.

W4nkers!

That sucks Jedi. I get all my HT stuff from BBTS and their CS is flawless and never gave me a problem getting a replacement. I had to send back my DX10 because of one leg was longer than the other and they just shipped my replacement yesterday. I will be getting the Boss and DX10 on Monday :clap

Loontentoys is cool, says send it back and he'll replace but thats gonna cost and the suits sometimes go for buttons anyway.

Hot Toys used to be aces in my eyes for CS but they suck knackers now. Premium figures, arse service.

Back