Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pre-ordered the MGR Raiden Sword letter opener

71ebddd51dc342fbbf58449c8b861297.jpg

WOW! Thats intense very nice blade one of the nicest I've seen as of late.

Just picked up the bamba exclusive today.
Wow! Flaws aside this is easily the greatest collectible I have ever owned.
Got hit with £25 customs and a trek in the snow but damn it was worth it!

E3E0F414-984D-410B-BE9E-E78650FA3419-26009-0000285B6033C672.jpg

AE690D0F-E3C5-4DC9-B326-2A4C5CA0DD2E-26009-0000285B69650DDB.jpg
That piece looks INSANE! I would have picked it up but it was not a good time for me to aquire new pieces. Im very sure its worth it but just couldn't do it at the time hopefully another replica will come along soon. With MGS being so popular I know that hope of it coming true is not so far fetched.

Pretty cool pics, SP!

Have you tried and figure out why the mouth won't close completely? Might be an easy fix

The weight and the fact it's just not the greatest joint keep it from staying snapped closed.

And I noticed in Jedi Knights pic that his bottom jaw is crooked slightly on the right side, mine is on the left :dunno

I think this week I'm going to buy some sculpty clay for a couple dollars and see if I can sculpt out a Liquid Snake pilot. I might want to pay someone on here to paint it up since I can't paint worth a damn. It shouldn't be too difficult to sculpt it seeing as it's tiny but trying to get those tiny details will be a pain :slap

If it's any good, would anyone consider buying one? I can't promise it would be good since I haven't sculpted before, but if it's worthy I can see if I can figure out how to make molds of it :lol

Last edited:
Sure man! I wouldn't mind a Liquid pilot if you can successfully make one. I'm sure whatever you do will better than the Old Snake fig from ThreeA.

Sure man! I wouldn't mind a Liquid pilot if you can successfully make one. I'm sure whatever you do will better than the Old Snake fig from ThreeA.

It feels so cheap and easily bendy, they really botched the paint job. I will see what I can cook up this week. It shouldn't take very long to shape something up for you guys.

I would attempt to make additional pilot figures myself, but since I'm not getting the Snake fig, it would be difficult to mold the proportions in the correct dimensions. Hope your project comes out successfully - do post pics when you're done!

Good point, I've been bumping the Metal Boss I'm trying to get rid of for months at this point and nothing :dunno

I had to watch this since I've thought about REX a lot in the last few days since getting him, REX still is the king of the MGS boss fights.

[ame]https://youtu.be/0ucgIHRUZXw[/ame]

Also I'm picking up the supplies tomorrow to mold out a Liquid Snake pilot so I should have something going on by the weekend and as I said if there is enough interest I will do molds but it wouldn't be painted.

If a painter with skill wants to get on board and paint them up, I can do a mold for the painter for free as long as they paint mine :lol

Back