Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a great thread, I've seen some amazing items.

Hi all!

A photo to be on topic:

o0400046914877633002.jpg

o0400033114877632999.jpg

Sometimes it pops up on yahoo japan auction.

It's rare and quite pricey. The best way to buy it, it's privately from Japanese collectors.

Here a photo from the Japanese Konami office:

o0333050014877635742-2.jpg

Sometimes it pops up on yahoo japan auction.

It's rare and quite pricey. The best way to buy it, it's privately from Japanese collectors.

Here a photo from the Japanese Konami office:

o0333050014877635742-2.jpg

It's always great to see unique and rare collectibles like this! A nice break from the figures in this thread.

I've gotten some great deals from Yahoo Japan, myself. Although, I'm not buying as much now days since Japan Post isn't shipping to the U.S. and DHL is rather pricey.

Absolutely great find there, though! Pretty cool that you also have the original poster tube. Welcome to the forum :duff

Finished MG: Survive. Had an absolute blast. Definitely recommend to anyone who was on the fence about it. Some of the most intense firefights I've had in a game in years. So if you've got a Metal Gear itch that needs to be scratched, it's well worth checking out.

Does anyone know if lim will be producing an additional pack for the 1:12 Aehab, similar to how they went about the D-pack tiger stripe following their initial 1:6 Phantom product? Perhaps something like a sneaking suit(any version) or any alternate BDU pack. There must be some reason they gave a sneaking suit head with every version in the 1:12.

Personally, I'm hoping a company like LimToys or MT Toys (the ones who produced those Geralt figures) end up making a Solid Snake set from MGS2.

Does anyone know if lim will be producing an additional pack for the 1:12 Aehab, similar to how they went about the D-pack tiger stripe following their initial 1:6 Phantom product? Perhaps something like a sneaking suit(any version) or any alternate BDU pack. There must be some reason they gave a sneaking suit head with every version in the 1:12.

No word yet. Ive been drooling over more MGS from Lim since their 1:12 line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of photos of the private event held by konami for the release of Metal Gear Solid 3. I envy my Japanese contact a lot :crying

o0353047114879311164.jpg

o0466035014879311170.jpg

Hey everyone

I've been lurking this thread for some time and amazed at some of the creations the community have made and with that, I've started to do my own, as my collection is mainly stock MGS stuff with a few mods thrown in, something with more flair is needed.

One of my projects at the moment is the dreaded Medicom RAH Old Snake glow up. I have the Olive drab and Navy versions and going to be slicing the navy for the suit (OD for the harness) and placing the parts over the DC direct batman mesh bodysuit as mentioned by Elivis1976 (incredible by the way). I'll be attempting fitting into a TTM19 knockoff, any tips on where to start other than keeping the blade super sharp, washing the suit etc?

Then I have to address the head at some point, was thinking of finding something new as the Medicom isn't great and looks so out of place with my other 1/6 MGS. Missed out on some of the custom sculpts and there isn't much on evilbay so don't know how I'm going to get that done :huh

Hey everyone

I've been lurking this thread for some time and amazed at some of the creations the community have made and with that, I've started to do my own, as my collection is mainly stock MGS stuff with a few mods thrown in, something with more flair is needed.

One of my projects at the moment is the dreaded Medicom RAH Old Snake glow up. I have the Olive drab and Navy versions and going to be slicing the navy for the suit (OD for the harness) and placing the parts over the DC direct batman mesh bodysuit as mentioned by Elivis1976 (incredible by the way). I'll be attempting fitting into a TTM19 knockoff, any tips on where to start other than keeping the blade super sharp, washing the suit etc?

Then I have to address the head at some point, was thinking of finding something new as the Medicom isn't great and looks so out of place with my other 1/6 MGS. Missed out on some of the custom sculpts and there isn't much on evilbay so don't know how I'm going to get that done :huh

There?s a great unpainted one on eBay right now. I forget the name of the sculptor but I have it painted and it?s really fantastic, it completely makes the figure for me

84c0e6a41777723f48fa411b5cd7d1a0.jpg

Hey everyone

That sounds like one massive project. Got any photos of your progress?

There?s a great unpainted one on eBay right now. I forget the name of the sculptor but I have it painted and it?s really fantastic, it completely makes the figure for me

84c0e6a41777723f48fa411b5cd7d1a0.jpg

That's fantastic and really does give the figure a new lease of life. I've seen that sculpt on eBay and was thinking about getting it but wasn't sure if it was a really inflated price / marked up for what it is (inc postage to UK). Plus I've only just started to get into painting / airbrushing so doubt my skills are on the level yet and I'd probably ruin it. As for options, it's definitely one of the better choices to go for as I can't see many other than sculpting onto an existing head?

That sounds like one massive project. Got any photos of your progress?

Not yet I'm afraid as I haven't had some decent time to work on it, but when I do I'll get a few and post them

Just received this great little garage kit of a GEKKO. It is 1/35 scale. Also it has bonus old Snake and Rebel Soldier. MOOO!
714a3fd630ad2d11e47f78717b11f159.jpg
0afc1b49d1c1aeb300aa2e13458e485a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Yeah, same here... both REX and RAY are still in their boxes.

Model kits take a lot of time for me, because I have to repaint and can't settle for stock/molded colors. Been working on a MG Nu Gundam Ver. Ka since last summer :lol. It's like 25% complete at this point.

Back