Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I don't think it's worth $20 a person. Maybe $10 would had been better. Felt like an over crowded flea market. I did go to the G4 booth first and got myself a pen, woopie cushion, pen and T-Shirt. I guess that covers the admission. :lol There some cool art and some use to be famous actors which you have to pay to see them. The old school batmobile was pretty cool but if you want a picture taking with it, you must pay $20. There are some wacky fans who sure loves to dress up. That was pretty cool too. I picked up 4 prints and a SSC Black Cat LSB EX for $200. :yess: If you are planning to go, get there earlier unless you buy the ticket online.

It was crowded but it wasn't as bad as the seattle one. I also went straight to G4 booth to see if David was there and got the woopie cushion, squeeze ball, and t-shirt.

I got comic books signed by Tony Daniel, Len Wein, Esad Ribic, Greg Rucka, MGS signed. Getting MGS things signed by David was worth it by itself, but that's just my opinion.

The batmobile was awesome but $20 wasn't worth it. I met Jeremy Bulloch, Adam West and Burt Ward and got photos signed by them which was awesome.

I didn't really buy much there; couldn't find any SS or HT stuff that I wanted. Just bought a Cyborg print:
IMG_2841.jpg

I think he was selling that for $20. IMO, none of the prints sold were in archival paper. A little on a cheap side.

Yup $20, and it was disappointing that it was printed on archival paper but it still pretty awesome and that was enough for me to get it.

Yup $20, and it was sad that it was printed on archival paper but it still pretty awesome and that was enough for me to get it.

Did you go to the booth where there was a guy selling prints who is a member at deviant arts. That Harley, Catwoman & Poison Ivy Print was hot. I bought 4 prints from him. Looking back, I should hat bought the Hit Girl print too.

Did you go to the booth where there was a guy selling prints who is a member at deviant arts. That Harley, Catwoman & Poison Ivy Print was hot. I bought 4 prints from him. Looking back, I should hat bought the Hit Girl print too.

I must had missed that booth cause I don't remember seeing them at all.

Yup $20, and it was disappointing that it was printed on archival paper but it still pretty awesome and that was enough for me to get it.

20 isn't bad for an awesome artwork. I would of got one.

tumblr_lq2010P4jb1qe0y5zo1_400.jpg

?

What a day, just got back from Fan Expo Vancouver(Vancouver's 1st major comicon :yess:) Got some MGS stuff signed by David Hayter. Almost didnt get it signed by David as he had to leave.]

WAIT HANG ON

I'm going to Fan Expo tomorrow, is he not going to be there? He left today?

WAIT HANG ON

I'm going to Fan Expo tomorrow, is he not going to be there? He left today?

He said he had to leave for a event or something and that was it for signing on saturday. He said he's back on sunday for more signing. If I remember correctly, he starts signing at 11. If I was you, I would be there at 9 and when they open, go straight to booth 336 and wait in line. Cause it took forever when people were talking and taking pics with David.

Back