Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okey I'll finish building MGS2 Solid Snake&Pliskin (more like the one on the CG poster mixing MGS4 Solid snake )3D models this weekend, and then print them.But I won't sell them because some one already did.
Here is the idroid I printed
8667b694829eb2280191e9417f6bbd76.jpg

You need to post customs in the MGS customs thread. This one's just for official collectibles, or whatever's available at retail.

Great looking pieces, though! I'm personally waiting for the HT figure.

But the customs thread is for completed or near completed custom figures. Like i said, you have to do an interest thread, its not our rules, its the site rules. We very well may be intersted in purchasing what you have to offer but there is a right way to do it. Im not trying to give you a hard time.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Actually, the custom thread's for any sort of custom. Sculptor and a few others have advertised their stuff in there, too. It's no biggie.

On another note, AmiAmi has:

PAK D-Dog @40% off - $50.09
Nendoroid Raiden @57% off - $27.24

I might pick up another Raiden for the - erm, naked body...

A VERY BIG THANK YOU!! :clap :hi5: :yess:
Goes out to Jason for helping me out and buying the last 2 sealed US MGS games I needed to complete my sealed US collection :yess:
With his help I was able to get both versions of the US MGS Greatest Hits

As you can see the one on the left is the correct normal version, Then for some reason on the right the printed the MGS logo a lot higher than normal. And seeing as I collect every different version and variation on games I am happy to now own both!

Thansk you again Jason! you really are a valuable asset to the MGS community :clap

Awesome pick up yet again, Rampy! I'd love to see an updated album/video of your collection, it surely will be awe inspiring!

Youre very welcome, id do it for anyone here, just glad to see they made it to you quickly and in tact.

Yea mate arrived safe and sound, and so happy with them!

"DD Huh" (really need Ocelot but I don't have him)

Just need to paint his left eye, and he will work perfect for a DD puppy

Pretty cool!

Amiami just hit me with a triple preorder so high that i .ight cancel because i just cant afford it. Does anyone know if they will cancel my account? If i told you guys how much it was youd laugh.

Just let the payment request expire. They usually give you a week to pay i think. Ive done that a few times and still not banned yet :)

The amount they are requesting might piss them off. I sent them an email this morning about an extension, well see what happens, i still want the stuff.

Pretty cool!

Amiami just hit me with a triple preorder so high that i .ight cancel because i just cant afford it. Does anyone know if they will cancel my account? If i told you guys how much it was youd laugh.

Huh, well never using them then.

Pretty cool!

Let me guess, Riobot Sahelanthropus is part of the problem :lol im going back and forth on ordering that :gah:

yeah, that, bishoujo sniper wolf, and the venom snake chicken hat statue, they all released the same week. they wrote me back saying theyll combine shipping but im sol on a payment extension because apparently i should have had plenty of time to save the money. im just not going to pay it and run the gauntlet on either getting a deal or taking a hit buying them as i have the money. there isnt an exclusive on any of them so its not like im missing out on anything. theyll probably cancel my account but i guess ill just have to take that chance. oh well. by the way the estimate id have to pay with separate shipping on each was something like $620, im not dropping that all at once, sorry. the shipping alone i think was like $100.

If it's solid and transforms well, it'll hard not to buy the thing. I'm just worried about it getting damaged during transformation.

Back