Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like you'll

cqcabout that

d83.gif

Yeah well you're completely alone in that belief. Nathan Drake or a Kratos would more than likely out sell any Snake past MGS2.

Nah I'm not.

That doesn't really matter much to me and just guess work really.

In fact as above a Tomb Raider reboot HT would even be better, that game is quite a bit more fun. (Although not the fairest comparison given Uncharted games are quite old now)

Uncharted 4 MP Beta had some solid mechanics though, much improved feel. Somewhat excited to try it out and perhaps the story might even surprise me. That blue PS4 is also damn nice, even better than the Phantom Pain PS4 D:

Nah I'm not.

That doesn't really matter much to me and just guess work really.

In fact as above a Tomb Raider reboot HT would even be better, that game is quite a bit more fun. (Although not the fairest comparison given Uncharted games are quite old now)

Uncharted 4 MP Beta had some solid mechanics though, much improved feel. Somewhat excited to try it out and perhaps the story might even surprise me. That blue PS4 is also damn nice, even better than the Phantom Pain PS4 D:

Just put Dylan on ignore, he can't handle other people's opinions.

Last of Us and Uncharted are definitely overrated, still fun games though if you don't take them too seriously.

Last of Us and Uncharted are definitely overrated, still fun games though if you don't take them too seriously.

Why are you going to as many threads as you can just to try and call me out.

Notice how Purdy replied without his panties in a bunch.

I just hope you find peace some day.

Why are you going to as many threads as you can just to try and call me out.

Notice how Purdy replied without his panties in a bunch.

I just hope you find peace some day.

Yup, Purdy did a great job at ignoring most of your condescending post and dodged an argument. Something I could certainly take notes on :lol

Last edited:
Actually what happened was Purdy posted his opinion and then I did the same. That's how discussions work you see. No one inflamed it. He set the tone I replied in the same tone and he continued that tone. He didn't get butt hurt and follow me around in threads harassing me about completly unrelated things. All of this you certainly should take notes on.

Actually what happened was Purdy posted his opinion and then I did the same. That's how discussions work you see. No one inflamed it. He set the tone I replied in the same tone and he continued that tone. He didn't get butt hurt and follow me around in threads harassing me about completly unrelated things. All of this you certainly should take notes on.

I'll agree to disagree, let's stay on topic though man :duff

Yeah TLoU singleplayer is great but massively overrated.

The MP however was criminally underrated. Although ND seem to get a free pass for riddling their MP with microtransactions.

Has that Hayter interview been discussed on here? Kinda sad how he got seemingly treated by Kojima.

Yeah TLoU singleplayer is great but massively overrated.

The MP however was criminally underrated. Although ND seem to get a free pass for riddling their MP with microtransactions.

Has that Hayter interview been discussed on here? Kinda sad how he got seemingly treated by Kojima.

Single player is definitely overrated, Especially in the gameplay department. The story was okay but very predictable and plays it safe like most ND games. I'm hoping UC4 changes that though, since the writer of the first 3 games got the boot.

I still play TLOU multiplayer, been playing it for almost 3 years now. It's even better if you play with people you know. You're right about the DLC though, paying for guns that others couldn't access was a big mistake. Its definitely in my top 3 multiplayer games of all time though.

Yea, I tried discussing it in the MGSV thread :lol

I feel like Kojima just didn't want to share the stage. Especially with someone who didn't come from the silver screen. it's really a shame the way this series ended. Losing its creator and star all for the same mediocre entry.

It will be interesting if royalties to Hayter and Kojima will effect any re-releases in the future.

I doubt it, doesn't those resident evil games get a remaster like every year? The original creator has been long gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saying he didn't want to share the stage is a bit wrong IMO. I mean then you definitely wouldn't go get Kurt Russell or Kiefer ?

I think Kojima just really wants video games to get treated like movies

Pturtle.......just when people start to tolerate your nonsense you make it impossible again. There arent many people on this forum that strive to be disliked and then pretend like its everyone elses fault like you do. Bravo brother.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

It's best not to rekindle it. He's the only one allowed to be off topic remember? Besides I'm sure the mods will handle it as they see fit. No point in taking any action other than that.

Back