Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chapter 3, anyone? :lol

Chapter 3: Sent back to Amiami

DE4VuQF.gif

Your snake was a bootleg all along.

That's the main reason i won't buy the one from PAK for that price plus shipping and import fees,if it was the real deal i probably would have.I have Ground Zeroes which is nice for a PAK figure.

1tvgad.jpg

Couldn't stand it anymore so bought a second Japanese Premium Package so I could open it and display the arm, And wow it's better then I thought it would be!
Still trying to figure out a pose I like, but these two work well for now

Error | Photobucket

Error | Photobucket

Probably going to look around and try and find a second I Droid and display them together

Nice! I would seriously buy another 1:1 if it was the Hand of Jehuty or the gunmetal one.

I bought a new M4 for my Old Snake, since the stock one broke at the barrel and this is the third time and it's irreparable. It works perfectly with the new one, but I realized last night that the right leg is broken at the hip... ugh... but you honestly don't even know since the rubber is so stiff.

Both of my shoulders are broken, but I guess being Medicom, that's not surprising. I might mod him by changing the body and cutting off that ugly neck. I still have a spare Reeve body that I was using for my MGS1 Solid Snake, though I think it might be too big.

Awesome! If you could be a pal and pretty please document the process of taking the head apart for me? I'll be your best friend!

We need actual MGS 4 merchandise. Never got why it didn't really get much besides the Medicom. MGS 3 also needs something, though the Peace Walker stuff works because Big Boss looks roughly the same in both games.

I can take pics after every part removal or dissection, no problem. Ill tell you what i did to remove stuff if it was a pain too.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I don't have the nerve to ever modify Snake's rubber suit.

I SO know that feel bro lol
Btw, some of the crotch straps fell off. Are those tiny patches for covering something? All the straps feels like they are just glued to each other. Still a better than MGSV :p

Back