Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Figma's smaller, but their figures are immensely better than PAK by comparison.

Did you pre-order Figma MGS 2 Snake, by the way?
At this point I'm convinced the size is truly detrimental to PAKs honestly. The wonky proportions are just...horrible, and the ever changing scale is not pleasant in any way.

I have MGS 2 Snake on HLJ. I kinda wish I PO'd him on GSC's website especially since a friend on another site and I are POing things in bulk together from GSC's site to save on shipping (it's 2000 Yen regardless of how much you PO), and that would have made MGS 2 Snake pretty affordable with the exclusive items. So we all could have done that with each other :thud: but I'll live I guess.

Why did they give Ocelot a butter knife nose? Stupid retcons for the sake of retcons, because retcons son.

They expect us to take it in the ass everytime.

johnny.jpg

At this point I'm convinced the size is truly detrimental to PAKs honestly. The wonky proportions are just...horrible, and the ever changing scale is not pleasant in any way.

I have MGS 2 Snake on HLJ. I kinda wish I PO'd him on GSC's website especially since a friend on another site and I are POing things in bulk together from GSC's site to save on shipping (it's 2000 Yen regardless of how much you PO), and that would have made MGS 2 Snake pretty affordable with the exclusive items. So we all could have done that with each other :thud: but I'll live I guess.

Exactly, I don't mind the sizes of Figmas at all, considering how inconsistent the PAK figs are in scale.

I got mine from Amiami. Missed out on the Exclusive, too :ohbfrank:.

Exactly, I don't mind the sizes of Figmas at all, considering how inconsistent the PAK figs are in scale.

I got mine from Amiami. Missed out on the Exclusive, too :ohbfrank:.
Yeah and Solid Snake seems to be a lot bigger than the average Figma, mostly since he's a grown man as opposed to a petite schoolgirl :lol

btw did you get your Nendoroid Solid Snake yet?
Typical "the first game I played of the series was MGS3" dudebros love it in there.
I'm pretty sure we're going to get that with MGS V. Dare I ask if this happened with PW?

My Nendoroid is still in Japan :gah:. Apparently, it's stuck in one of those SAL containers. How about yours?

Yeah and Solid Snake seems to be a lot bigger than the average Figma, mostly since he's a grown man as opposed to a petite schoolgirl :lol

btw did you get your Nendoroid Solid Snake yet?
I'm pretty sure we're going to get that with MGS V. Dare I ask if this happened with PW?

At least MGS3 was a good game to start with, but at the same time started the **** Snake, Big Boss all day cause.

My Nendoroid is still in Japan :gah:. Apparently, it's stuck in one of those SAL containers. How about yours?

I still need to order mine.

At least MGS3 was a good game to start with, but at the same time started the **** Snake, Big Boss all day cause.

I still need to order mine.
It was yeah. I still stand by my RE4 comparison with that game as well, despite loving both games.

Also get your chibi snake!
Whaaaat, stuck in Japan? Stuck in a SAL Container? never heard about that.

And I got mine yesterday :yess:

gVF4F3eh.jpg

Well, I don't know what changed in these past 6 years with me but I used to be obsessed with MGS4, nowadays I can't stomach the cutscenes. I guess the game would have been much better if the cutscenes were trimmed down by at least 30%. If I had to choose the lesser of two evils, I'd replay TTS.

That so? Interesting.

I think as a MGS fan, you should play it. Just get a WII.

I just realized the only Metal Gear game I've never beaten are the old cellphone games and of course, the Tiger Electronic one. :lol

By the way. I was able to re-download the DLC camos for MGS4 on the weekend since someone over at gamefaqs posted up IP address settings you can use to get into the server to DL them.

Back