Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can't really predict when that could happen. It is likely since they've gone back and forth in time, but god knows. The lack of MGS 4 is somewhat surprising considering they did other games made in 2008 later on (like Devil May Cry 4). It's not only MGS they've done that for, they did DMC4 and then went back to DMC3.

f6e9d5396d06c5f379b54e3629409c93.jpg

No box and possibly incomplete Solid Snake

Metal Gear Solid Play Arts Kai Solid Snake Figure Square Enix Ninja Reiden | eBay

Looks like a bootleg

I don't think it's a bootleg but i wouldn't pay that kind of money for something that isn't complete,

Anyone seen this art book before? THE ART OF Metal Gear Solid 123 THE Original Trilogy Concept ART Book Konami | eBay seems to have the wrong photos in the description, I messaged the seller for more info but didn't get a reply?

I don't proclaim to be a MGS artbook nut but that looks 100% fake.

They are just using artwork and concept artwork that are in The Art of MGS1/2, The HD Collections artbook and the MGS4 Masterworks artbook.

Other than the HD Collections artbook, each of the artbooks has multiple paper types and print methods within the book.

I don't think it's a bootleg but i wouldn't pay that kind of money for something that isn't complete,

Anyone seen this art book before? THE ART OF Metal Gear Solid 123 THE Original Trilogy Concept ART Book Konami | eBay seems to have the wrong photos in the description, I messaged the seller for more info but didn't get a reply?

There ARE bootleg Snakes, or at least inferior ones circulating around and people are cautious.

And yes, that artbook is a bootleg, and that price is absurd.

I'm starting to think that there isn't really any Bootleg ones. The reason why I think this is because why aren't there anymore bootleg ones coming out? Why wouldn't they just continue producing them? I'm just thinking that these were defective ones that people got a hold of, same goes for gray fox. I'm just thinking that they would try to make as much money off of bootlegs as humanly possible.

Square Enix never confirmed the existence of such bootlegs so it's up for debate but what remains true is that there might be "inferior" PAKs that maybe was a bad batch or something. Some people refer to them as "alleged bootlegs."

There probably are bad batches honestly, to the point of bootleg quality. My Solid Snake might be a bad batch considering his face, even though everything else about him is still in good shape (box, weapons etc.)

Jpn HD premium package turned up today, It was supposedly "used" but the condition is perfect it was even wrapped in plastic like new:yess:

Anybody know where i can pick that Caltek Chris Costa Nighthawk ACP 1911 SureFire Pistol?

Can't find it on eBay anymore

Back