• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Metal Gear Solid 3 & Peace Walker 1/6 Figures and parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
2)Big Boss/Snake Peace Walker VERSION ZERO EXCLUSIVE10" Action figure from Play arts,this one has also been opened and displayed but like Cold War Snake,i was not sure if wanted to keep it so i put it back in it's box after a few weeks,no loose joints or anything,i posed him with arms straight down as i did extreme poses with my regular Play Arts Snake allready.
This is a Limited Exclusive version that could be only bought at the San Diego Comic Con last summer.Difference between the regular and this one is that the Version Zero has a more metallic look to his suit with different colours,more can be seen in this video review by SSF member SOLIDSNAKE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8R4S6EOXrk

130$ SHIPPED Airmail,tracking would be a little more

I accept Paypal only!

Thanks for Looking :)

Espen

Last edited:
Price Lowered,COLD War 1/6 Snake for 100$ bucks,MINT and shipped is the best deal you will ever find on this.

Bump...You won't ever find a better deal on this Cold War Snake,i am doing a lucky MGS fan a favour :)

"I WILL TAKE IT"

1)Big Boss/Snake Cold War 1/6 figure from Metal Gear Solid 3 from Medicom.Opened and displayed for a few weeks then packed away,Joints were never bended and head never turned around so the joints are still tight and figure is completely MINT,this is a guarantee.
100$ shipped Airmail,tracking would be a little more

Last edited:
Thanks Endo-Hunter :)

The remaining Snake is very rare for the right collector,was only available at SDCC 2010 and have sold for 130-150$ before shipping on ebay.

Added one extra MGS3 figure for sale,not often you find such a nice combo like this :)

Back