Metal Gear Solid 3: Mentor and student

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloudfilter

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I've posted little WiP shots of these sculpts here and there over the last few months but the final figures are done now at last.
Naked Snake
small naked-snake-3.jpgsmall naked-snake-2.jpgHS11-treated-02.jpgHS11-treated-08.jpgHS11-treated-10.jpg
The Boss
The-Boss-treated-11.jpgThe-Boss-treated-12.jpgThe-Boss-treated-16.jpgThe-Boss-treated-17.jpgThe-Boss-treated-05.jpgThe-Boss-treated-22.jpg

Wow, loving those! If Hot Toys chose those looks over what they gave us, and gave Boss a reasonably feminine head :D I would have been all over them.

Thanks guys!
Snake's wearing a heavily re-tailored Soldier Story (I think?) MACV-SOG BDU, belt and pouches. The harness metalwork came from a parachute harness off eBay, I don't know the brand. His hands are from that knock-off "Metal Boss" figure and he's got Newline boots. The wetsuit is scratch built.
The Boss's belt and pouches are from the same set as Snake's and her BDU and wetsuit are sewn from scratch.

I'm doing a small run of these now guys, $50 per head, please pm me within the next couple of weeks. Thanks!

Back