Metal Gear ONLINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hell yeaa !!

guys I will be back in a bit.

I have to smash Darth maul medicom.
It was deffective and sideshow told me to smash him in order to get another one.

Be back later

Thanks I know I have you on my list hope to see you on sometime.

I got quickly boored with it,this game is meant as a single player`s game,its not as near as good as the other shooting games ive played online.

It's not bad, you need to get the hang of it.

But in terms of the beta there's only two levels and I'm getting tired of each, they could have at least given us 4.

I got my character made and messed around with training. The controls will take some getting used too maybe with a little more playing time it will grow on me.

It's not bad, you need to get the hang of it.

But in terms of the beta there's only two levels and I'm getting tired of each, they could have at least given us 4.

Then again, the "oh so heavenly" (sarcasm) Halo 3 beta only had two levels.

I've played a faid deal of games so far, and I'd say I"m very pleased with it. Nothing about it has really pissed me off or anything. One thing that bugs me a little bit is that some of the games take a good while to get going. That's probably due to the fact that most people think the beta doesn't start until tomorrow.

I think the visuals can be better, not very impressed with it...COD4 looks better.

Well, it's only a beta, probably the same version that was being used months ago for demonstrations. Final release may be much more polished. Heck, with that latest MGS4 trailer, things look SO much different and better already. I wouldn't exactly expect the beta to look nearly as good as MGS4.

Last edited:
Still not been able to play it yet I watched Cloverfield and spent some time with the wife last night. I am gonna play it when I get off work today and will tell you about it tonight.

MGSO is a fun game. graphics are sweet, gameplay takes getting used too.
A few thing need fine tunning but hey Is a beta.

I am buying MGS4 not for the Online.
So online is just bonus.

Back